13 Amp 1900 PSI Electric Pressure Washer (1.2 GPM)
- Powerful 13-Amp motor in a lightweight & compact design, delivering 1900 PSI (MAX 2090 PSI) and 1.2 GPM (MAX 1.4 GPM).
- Spray-wand with universal quick-connect coupler allows for easy nozzle changes.
- Onboard soap tank for tackling the dirtiest jobs.
- Telescoping handle for portability and compact storage.
- Integrated cord-wrap for quick cleanup.
- Onboard storage provides quick nozzle and wand access for various applications.
- Rugged wheels for easy transport over rough terrain.
- Do it yourself. Do it better. Do it with Worx—Worx tools are engineered with cutting-edge technology, and modern efficiency standards, so you can build a cost-effective tool collection that’s been designed to last.
- PSI is the pressure (lbs. per square inch) at which the water exits the nozzle. The GPM (gallons per minute) refers to the amount of water volume that exits the nozzle during a specified amount of time.
- A combination of PSI & GPM are important in determining the ultimate performance of a pressure washer.
- A higher water flow rate (GPM) helps “flush” out debris from a large cleaning area, while a higher PSI provides a greater “grime” removal rate, and typically, in a more concentrated area.
The included nozzles have standard ¼ in. fittings that insert directly into the end of the spray wand by depressing the brass ring on the wand, inserting the nozzle, then releasing the ring. The nozzle should then “snap” into place.
The Hydroshot accessories are only designed (and rated) for use on the Hydroshot and cannot be used on other pressure washing equipment.
Fill the soap tank with a selected detergent. Secure the soap tank cap. For best results, the soap nozzle needs to be utilized to draw soap from the soap tank. The soap nozzle allows for higher flow, which in turn pulls the soap through the 1900 PSI electric pressure washer. Secure the soap tank cap. For best results, the soap nozzle needs to be utilized to draw soap from the soap tank. The soap nozzle allows for higher flow, which in turn pulls the soap through the pressure washer.
Primarily after initial startup, residual air can still be trapped in the hose. Continue to hold down the trigger of the wand to allow the water to flow through the hose and expel any remaining air.
This may be caused as a result of a clogged or dirty nozzle.
- Turn off and unplug the electric pressure washer. Shut off the water supply. Pull the trigger of the spray wand to release any remaining water pressure.
- Remove the nozzle from the spray wand. NOTE: Never point the spray wand at your face.
- Using a straightened paper clip or nozzle cleaning tool, free any debris that may be clogging/restricting the nozzle.
- Using a garden hose, flush debris out of the nozzle by back-flushing (running the water through the nozzle backwards or from the outside to the inside).
- Ensure there are no kinks in any of the hoses.
- Ensure all parts and fittings are tightly secured.
- Ensure the nozzles are not dirty or clogged.
- Ensure the electric pressure washer is powered ON and the water source is also ON.
Periodically inspect the entire pressure washer for damaged, missing, or loose parts such as screws, nuts, bolts, caps, etc. Securely tighten all fasteners and caps and do not operate this electric pressure washer until all missing or damaged parts are replaced. Please call customer service for further assistance. Use a clean cloth to remove dirt, dust, oil, grease, etc., rather than various types of commercial solvents. Commercial solvents may damage plastic parts.
- Make sure the on/off switch is in the OFF position.
- Be sure to disconnect all hose and water connections.
- Empty water from all hoses, the pump, and the soap tank (if included) before storing. Tilt the unit to drain any remaining water in the pump from the water inlet.
- Coil the hose and place it in the storage area; ensure there are no kinks in the hose.
- Store in a dry, frost-free covered area where it is not susceptible to harsh weather conditions.
- The use of a pump protector is strongly encouraged to prevent cold weather damage during storage over the winter months.
Portable Pressure Washing Power
13 Amp Motor
Powerful, compact motor delivers 1900 PSI (MAX 2090 PSI) and 1.2 GPM (MAX 1.4 GPM), for the toughest cleaning jobs.
Easy-to-use, locking handle for portability and compact storage.
Integrated onboard storage stores cord, nozzle, and wand for easy cleanup and storage.