20V Cordless 1/2" Hammer Drill (Tool Only)
- Full-sized 1/2 in. chuck accommodates larger bits to handle heavy-duty drilling applications.
- Use the adjustment ring to adjust between 20 torque levels, as well as kick on the drilling or hammer functions.
- Switch the 2-speed gearbox to adjust between standard and heavy-duty drilling/driving speed modes.
- All-metal internal gearing delivers dependable performance for the toughest jobs.
- Variable speed trigger allows you to maintain gradual control over drilling and driving speeds.
- LED lighting brightens workspaces in darker environments.
- Compact and lightweight design reduces fatigue and improves user experience.
- GripZone handle features ergonomic design and micro-texture for optimum comfort.
- Share Batteries, Save Money—Use the 20V Power Share batteries you already own and save money when you purchase the tool only.
Hammer drills have a built-in mechanism that adds extra movement to the drill bit. This movement is referred to as blows or impacts. When engaged, the Hammer mechanism helps break up masonry and concrete, so the drill is more efficient.
The hammer drill features 20 + 1 +1 clutch positions. Adjust to suitable torque 1-20 for driving screws. Adjust the mode adjustment ring to the drill icon for normal drilling. Adjust the adjustment ring to the hammer icon to activate the hammering mode.
Choose a carbide-tipped bit specifically designed for drilling in masonry and concrete. Make sure the bit shank is round or hex shaped, suitable for a 3-jawed chuck.
Carefully review the owner’s manual for all safety information and guidelines. Follow safety precautions while using any power tools – including wearing safety eyewear, gloves, appropriate shoes & clothing, and keeping hair tied back. See the owner’s manual for complete safety instructions and details.
Frequently purchased together
Drill with Force
Double the Drilling Power
Turn on hammer mode to drill into tough concrete and masonry. Switch back to drill mode for standard drilling projects.
Pick Your Power
Rotate the 20+1+1 clutch adjustment ring to adjust 20 levels of torque and deliver force up to 443 in-lbs.
Get Up to Speed
Deliver up to 1600 RPM no-load speed for tough drilling jobs using the 2-speed gearbox and variable speed trigger.