20V Power Share JawSaw Chainsaw with 5ft Extension Pole (Discontinued)
- Cut or trim materials up to 4 inches in diameter.
- Innovative auto-tension feature guarantees optimum tension at all times.
- Reach up to 5 feet in cutting length with added extension pole.
- Features an automatic chain oiler with oil level indicator.
- Blade housing allows for safe cuts directly on the ground.
- Powerful and lightweight MaxLithium battery delivers long-lasting performance.
- Same Battery, Expandable Power. The same battery powers over 75+ 20V, 40V, and 80V lifestyle, garden, and power tools in the Power Share™ family.
The Worx JawSaw weighs 7.9 pounds with the battery installed, about the same as a gallon of milk. Not only is the weight balanced for the best ergonomic experience for our users, the innovative jaw design helps support the weight of the tool and make it easy to use when cutting overhead branches.
The runtime will vary depending on the type and density of wood you’re cutting and how thick the branches are for each cut and the capacity of the 20V battery you’re using. For example, on one charge of our 1.3Ah 20V battery, you can expect up to:
50 cuts in 2” diameter hardwood
29 cuts in 3” diameter hardwood
18 cuts in 4” diameter hardwood
Your yield may vary if you’re using softer wood, or our 4.0Ah 20V battery.
The JawSaw can handle branches up to 4" in diameter.
The no-load speed for the Jawsaw is 1350 RPM.
To oil the chain, use a winter-weight bar and chain oil which is available in most hardware stores or stores that sell chainsaws.
With a saw designed to self-lubricate during operation, a little oil leakage is normal. To help minimize and prevent leakage, we recommend the following:
- Use only enough oil for the task at hand.
- Remove oil cap and immediately replace it after operation to vent the oil tank. This relieves any accumulated pressure during the oiling process.
- Allow the saw to cool down before storing.
- Wipe down the saw sprocket area.
- Remove oil from saw before storage.
- Store the saw horizontally when not in use.
That is the service key, which puts the JawSaw in "service mode" and prevents it from accidentally operating. When in service mode, the bar and chain can be removed & the chain can be tightened.
If you want to sharpen the chain yourself, we recommend the Oregon 25894 5/32” file with guide, and the Oregon 27742 Depth gauge and file guide, for the best results. You can also check with local hardware stores for professional sharpening services.
There are 42 links on the JawSaw chain.
Because of the unique design of the Worx JawSaw, we only recommend using the Worx.
Jawsaw is 33 inches (or 2 ft 9 inches) and the Pole is 61.5 inches (or 5 ft 1.5 inches) in length. When used together, the total length is around 7 ft 9 inches.
Working directly overhead is never a safe option when trimming limbs from trees, so the calculation isn’t based on direct reach. Since the safest way to approach tree trimming would be standing away from the branch being cut and reaching up at an angle, the total reach factors in the average height of the person using the tool as at least 4’. When standing at the base of the tree and reaching with the JawSaw at an angle, the average user can cut branches at a height of 12 or more feet.
- 20V Power Share PRO 8.0Ah Lithium-Ion High-Capacity BatteryItem: WA3678$169.99
FREQUENTLY PURCHASED TOGETHER
EASY CUTTING POWER
The safest chainsaw on the market is even safer when you can trim high branches while staying safely on the ground.
Auto-tension and auto-lubrication keep the chain operating at peak, long-lasting efficiency.
LIGHT AND EASY
The whole tool only weighs 11 lbs., so you won’t have any problem holding it up and trimming branches for longer periods of time.