20V Power Share GT Revolution 12" String Trimmer
- Also available in !
- Patented COMMAND FEED® Technology automatically extends fresh line, as you need it. Don't stop. Just press and trim.
- 3-in-1 Flexibility from precision string trimmer...to powerful in-line wheeled edger...to easy-to-navigate mini mower.
- A Full Foot Longer than the original WORX GT. Extreme versatility with 7 handle and 6 rotating head positions.
- Less Downtime with new extra spool holder on board.
- Plus .
- Same Battery, Expandable Power. The same battery powers over 75+ 20V, 40V, and 80V lifestyle, garden, and power tools in the Power Share™ family.
Yes, this model includes 1 20(V) Power Share battery
Worx GT has a history of changing the game when it comes to feeding trimming line, and the Revolution is no exception. Bumping to advance the line became a thing of the past with auto-feeding line on the first GT, and now, COMMAND FEED® puts the control at your fingertips.
Your trimmer is equipped with COMMAND FEED®. To efficiently feed the line, just press the COMMAND FEED® button as needed while the machine is running until you hear the ‘clattering’ noise of the line cutting. The line will automatically feed to the perfect length for trimming. The motor will shut off when pressing theCOMMAND FEED® button and will restart when the button is released.
Absolutely! The Worx Revolution is designed to be fully adjustable from the telescoping shaft, 7-position auxiliary handle, and 6-position pivoting trimmer head. When it comes to height, we’ve got you covered. At its shortest, the GT Revolution is 35-3/4” long, but when fully extended, it’s a full 55-1/2” long. That’s a full foot longer than previous Worx GT models to better accommodate even our tallest users comfortably. Don’t contort yourself to fit your trimmer, let the Worx Revolution adapt to you.
The trimmer only weighs 5.5 lbs, even with the battery installed. As light as this is, the ergonomic design ensures the weight is evenly distributed between the main and auxiliary handle to make trimming a comfortable, easy-to-manage experience for anyone.
The 2.0Ah 20 Volt Max Lithium Battery is designed to provide enough working time per charge to trim up to the average 1/4 acre yard on one charge. Actual results may vary depending on the density of the grass or weeds you’re cutting or the age of the battery pack.
The lithium battery that powers the Worx GT Revolution is the same battery we use in our professional cordless drills. They’re powerful to drill through concrete and large timber, so they’re definitely powerful enough to trim your grass and weeds and give your lawn the professionally manicured edge you’ve always wanted.
The Worx GT Revolution features our 2.0Ah 20 Volt Max Lithium Battery. The amp hour rating measures how much energy can be stored in the battery (energy capacity). This 2.0Ah battery can hold almost twice the amount of energy as our 1.3Ah model in the same size due to advanced battery chemistry, which means more power and run time when it really counts.
Battery powered DC motors are not rated for horsepower as output power is only measured with gas or induction AC (corded) motors. Worx lithium powered products were designed with sufficient power to get the job done quickly & easily.
This trimmer qualifies for .
WORX tools are covered by a three-year manufacturer’s warranty and it covers missing and malfunctioning parts.
No, this model does not come with a shoulder strap.
No, this model does not have a removable head or other attachments, but we do offer the.
20V GT REVOLUTION
A YARD WORK REVOLUTION
Based on feedback from real WORX lawn & garden users, we designed a 3-in-1 that’s easy to use and effective. With cutting-edge technology, design, and performance.
- 20V Power Share 1-hour Dual Port Quick Charger (WA3884)Item: 50037017$84.99
- 20V Power Share PRO 8.0Ah Lithium-Ion High-Capacity BatteryItem: WA3678$169.99Out of stock
- 20V Power Share & 18V MaxLithium Battery 60-Minute Quick Charger (WA3881)Item: 50036233$54.99
- 20V Power Share 2.0 Ah Battery (WA3575)Item: 50044973$74.99
- On-board Spool HolderItem: WA0044$6.99
- Wall Mount Tool HolderItem: WA0138$9.99
- 20V Power Share 2.0 Ah Battery 2-PackItem: WA3575.2$119.99
GAME CHANGING 3-IN-1
EASY AS 1-2-3
1. Twist the shaft to turn the trimmer into an edger. 2. Twist it back to trim again. 3. Install the wheels and make it a mini-mower.
When you decide that you need fresh line, the push button spool system dispenses the perfect length for trimming.
LESS TRIPS TO THE SHED
With WORX Power Share batteries, and a handy extra spool holder on the shaft, you’ll have the power, and the line, to get more done.
CHANGING THE WORLD, ONE YARD AT A TIME
WORX engineers listened and created a revolutionary, next generation GT that’s even more versatile, effortless and unstoppable.
MAINTAINING BED LINES AND WALKWAYS
Edging and trimming beds provide the finishing touch after mowing, emphasizing bed lines and creating a well-manicured look.
LEARN TO BUILD WIND CHIMES
Your yard will be filled with music throughout the season, giving a more peaceful feel to your outdoor activities.