20V 1/2" Cordless Drill/Driver
- Handle large drilling applications with a full-sized 1/2" chuck.
- Easily adapt speed and torque with variable two-speed gearing and 20+1 clutch settings.
- Get a consistently dependable performance throughout the toughest jobs with all metal gears.
- Utilize variable speed settings for easy starting and complete control of drilling and driving applications.
- Efficient LED lighting illuminates workspace and low-light environments.
- Increase drilling range with a compact and lightweight body that measures at 7" and weighs under 2 lbs.
- GRIPZONE micro-texture and ergonomic design offers optimum comfort and ease of use.
- Same Battery, Expandable Power. The same battery powers over 75+ 20V, 40V, and 80V lifestyle, garden, and power tools in the Power Share™ family.
Yes, this Worx 20V 1/2 in. Cordlless Drill/Driver model includes one 2.0ah battery and one 3-5 hr. charger.
You can use either hex or round shank bits up to a 1/2". Bits can be purchased from your local hardware store, or you may purchase our.
Run time depends on the type of work, the conditions under which work is being performed, and may even vary from user to user. The batteries can be charged and discharged for about 2,000 cycles.
This cordless drill/driver features a 20+1 position clutch to allow for precise torque management.
Carefully review the owner’s manual for all safety information and guidelines. Follow safety precautions while using any power tools – including wearing safety eyewear, gloves, appropriate shoes & clothing, and keeping hair tied back. See the owner’s manual for complete safety instructions and details.
The drill length is 7.24 in. which allows you to work in tight spaces.
Frequently purchased together
Drive Powerful Results
1/2" Chuck features full-sized capacity for larger, more demanding jobs.
Expertly adjust driving and drilling speed for best results. Two-speed gearing allows for a customizable yet commanding tool experience.
All Metal Gears
Get dependable performance with all-metal gear durability. Power through the tough jobs with a quality engineered tool.