20V 1/2" Cordless Drill/Driver (Tool Only)
- Handle large drilling applications with a full sized 1/2" chuck.
- Easily adapt speed and torque with variable two-speed gearing and 20+1 clutch settings.
- Get a consistently dependable performance throughout the toughest jobs with all metal gears.
- Utilize variable speed settings for easy starting and complete control of drilling and driving applications.
- Efficient LED lighting illuminates workspace and low light environments.
- Increase drilling range with a compact and lightweight body that measures at 7" and weighs under 2 lbs.
- GRIPZONE micro-texture and ergonomic design offers optimum comfort and ease of use.
- Share Batteries, Save Money—Use the 20V Power Share™ batteries you already own and save money when you purchase the tool only.
You can use either hex or round shank bits up to a 1/2". Bits can be purchased from your local hardware store, or you may purchase our.
This drill features a 20+1 position clutch to allow for precise torque management.
The drill length is 7.24 in. which allows you to work in tight spaces.
Carefully review the owner’s manual for all safety information and guidelines. Follow safety precautions while using any power tools – including wearing safety eyewear, gloves, appropriate shoes & clothing, and keeping hair tied back. See the owner’s manual for complete safety instructions and details.
Frequently purchased together
Drive Powerful Results
1/2" Chuck features full-sized capacity for larger, more demanding jobs.
Expertly adjust driving and drilling speed for best results. Two-speed gearing allows for a customizable yet commanding tool experience.
All Metal Gears
Get dependable performance with all-metal gear durability. Power through the tough jobs with a quality engineered tool.