Yes, this model includes 1 2.0Ah battery and 1 5-hour charger.
The WORX Hydroshot is ultra-lightweight. Even with the battery and lance installed, it only weighs 3.7 lbs. It’s the ultimate portable power cleaner for at home or on the go, and easy to store.
The WORX Hydroshot has custom-designed accessories to perform a wide variety of cleaning tasks. Aftermarket pressure washer accessories can also be used on the Hydroshot, but may not operate as originally designed since the water flow rate is much lower than a typical pressure washer. Click here to see the full selection of accessories.
The Hydroshot accessories are only designed for use on the Hydroshot and cannot be used on other pressure washing equipment.
The Hydroshot is designed for use with fresh water sources, and using chemicals, cleansers, salt water or any other non-fresh water sources in it will void the warranty. For tough cleaning needs, the soap dispenser accessory (WA4036) can be used to mix any after-market cleaning solutions or liquid soaps. When using fresh water from a pool, lake, river or pond, slide the float along the hose to keep the intake away from the bottom to avoid picking up dirt or mud. When finished, flush the tool with ordinary tap water to ensure its longevity and performance.
Yes, as long as the water is 104 degrees or less.
No, the WORX Hydroshot WG625 has one, simple speed for easy and efficient operation.
The water pressure is 320 psi.
There are a few things to check:
- Confirm that the water source hose is not being compressed or kinked, or being restricted in any way.
-If using the included hose, make sure the intake filter is sitting just under the water’s surface, not floating on top of the water, and not touching the bottom (if used in lake). Any dirt or debris may prevent water from being drawn into the hose.
- Remove the orange hose adapter by unscrewing it from the machine (which may require an adjustable wrench). Verify that the rubber gasket filter is still in place and see if any debris is blocking the filter. The Hydroshot will not work properly if the filter is missing. Reinstall the hose adapter and hand tighten, or tighten with a wrench if necessary. Do not overtighten. Additional rubber gasket filter screens are sold at most hardware stores and by WORX Customer Service (855) 279-0505.
If all filters are installed and cleared and all accessories are securely tightened, re-install the lance and nozzle, change the pressure setting to High, and try again. Keep the Hydroshot no higher than 5’ from the water source to decrease the travel distance between the water and tool. Important: Upon startup, it is critical to clear all the air from the tube and fill it with water. Keep the Hydroshot no higher than 5’ above the water’s surface to decrease the travel distance between the water and tool. Once water completely fills the tube, and water has reached the base of the tool, engage the trigger to initiate spray. If water will not completely fill the tube, detach the tube from the tool and fully submerge the hose in a water source. Once the tube is completely filled with water, reattach to the tool, and engage the trigger to initiate spray It could take up to 30 seconds or more to spray, depending on the fresh water source.
To install the lance to the body of the Hydroshot, align the two projections on the lance with the grooves of the power nozzle as shown in the manual. One side is wider than the other and will only fit one way. Push the lance towards the body of the Hydroshot and, without releasing the pressure, twist counterclockwise until the projection on the lance lines up with the projection on the top of the Hydroshot’s nozzle. Once they are aligned, release.
Not necessarily. Different model variations contain different items. To be sure you’ve received everything, be sure to look at your model number in the “accessories” chart in the manual.
To attach a garden hose to the Hydroshot, thread the included WA1047 quick-connect adapter onto the end of the hose, then place it onto the orange adapter on the base of the tool until it “snaps” into place. To remove the hose (w/ adapter), depress the orange ring on the adapter and the hose (w/ adapter) will remove from the adapter on the tool. To directly connect a garden hose to the tool, first remove the orange hose adapter under the body and in front of the handle guard by turning it counterclockwise. You may need an adjustable wrench to remove it. Carefully turn this counter-clockwise. When removing the adapter, be careful not to drop the rubber gasket filter. The Hydroshot will not work properly without this piece. Attach the hose fitting to the Hydroshot and gently pull to ensure it is secure. When removing the hose, be sure not to lose the rubber gasket filter and that it is in place before re-attaching the hose adapter in a clockwise motion. Do not overtighten the hose adapter when replacing it.
Yes! With Power Share, you can share the battery and save money. Your WORX Hydroshot can use any WORX 20V battery you already have. By sharing the battery between tools, you’ll always have the power you need to complete any job.
No, our lithium tools and Ni-Cd tools are separate platforms and are not interchangeable. Lithium batteries offer our customers maintenance-free technology without the hassle of managing the memory effect inherent in Ni-Cad batteries.
No, while Power Share allows you to share batteries between tools within the same voltage family, batteries should only be used with tools of a corresponding voltage. Use your 20V MAX Lithium battery with any 20V WORX tool – even the garden tools – but save your 32V battery for your 32V tools.
Especially when using a self-drawn water source (like from a bucket or lake), it may take up to 20 seconds to start pulling water through the hose and Hydroshot. If it is still not working, check the following:
- Check the connection by gently pulling the hose. It should not easily pull off. If it does, reinstall by making sure the hose clicks into position.
- Check the intake filter at the end of the hose to see if debris or dirt is clogging the intake. Clean and reinstall if necessary.
- Confirm that the hose is not being compressed or kinked, or being restricted in any way.
- Make sure the intake filter is floating just under the water’s surface and not touching the bottom, any dirt or debris that may prevent water from being drawn into the hose.
- Remove the orange hose adapter by unscrewing it from the machine (which may require an adjustable wrench). Verify that the rubber gasket filter is still in place and see if any debris is blocking the filter. The Hydroshot will not work properly if the filter is missing. Reinstall the hose adapter and hand tighten, or tighten with a wrench if necessary. Do not overtighten. Additional rubber gasket filter screens are sold at most hardware stores and by WORX.
- If the supplied 20ft. hose is securely attached and the unit is not siphoning water from your water source, try attaching a household garden hose directly to the machine. If it works with the direct household connection, flush the machine for at least 1 minute, reattach the supplied 20ft. hose and try siphoning from your water source again. (This is also a helpful step when bringing the machine out of storage.)
If all filters are installed and cleared and all accessories are securely tightened, re-install the long lance and nozzle, change the pressure setting to High, and try again. Keep the Hydroshot no higher than 5’ from the water source to decrease the travel distance between the water and tool.
If you decide the WORX Hydroshot isn’t the right tool for you, we offer a 30-day Money Back Guarantee from date of receipt (less shipping and handling). Please call our customer service center at 1-866-354-9679 (WORX) and we’ll be happy to assist. View more information here.
We know your tools are indispensable, so we cover each tool with a 2 Year Limited Consumer Warranty. You can extend your warranty to 3 years by registering online within 30 days of purchase. Already have your Hydroshot? Register now!
Worx batteries are covered by a 1 Year Limited Consumer Warranty and are not eligible for warranty extension.
Parts subject to normal wear and tear are not covered by the tool’s warranty. View more information on our warranty here.