20V Power Share Hydroshot Portable Power Cleaner - Tool Only (Discontinued)
- 320 PSI is 5x more pressure than a traditional garden hose with sprayer.
- Versatile 5-in-1 pressure nozzle lets you easily switch between spray intensities (0°, 15°, 25°, 40°, and watering setting).
- Draws from any fresh water source so it’s perfect to use around the dock or the pool.
- New bottle adapter lets you take the water anywhere—much more portable than traditional pressure washer.
- Powerful yet lightweight—almost anyone can use it.
- *Battery & Charger Not Included.
NO, this model does not included a battery or charger.
The WORX Hydroshot is ultra-lightweight. Even with the battery and lance installed, it only weighs 3.7 lbs. It’s the ultimate portable power cleaner for at home or on the go, and easy to store.
The WORX Hydroshot has custom-designed accessories to perform a wide variety of cleaning tasks. Aftermarket pressure washer accessories can also be used on the Hydroshot, but may not operate as originally designed since the water flow rate is much lower than a typical pressure washer. Click here to see the full selection of accessories.
The Hydroshot accessories are only designed for use on the Hydroshot and cannot be used on other pressure washing equipment.
The Hydroshot is designed for use with fresh water sources, and using chemicals, cleansers, salt water or any other non-fresh water sources in it will void the warranty. For tough cleaning needs, the soap dispenser accessory (WA4036) can be used to mix any after-market cleaning solutions or liquid soaps. When using fresh water from a pool, lake, river or pond, slide the float along the hose to keep the intake away from the bottom to avoid picking up dirt or mud. When finished, flush the tool with ordinary tap water to ensure its longevity and performance.
Yes, as long as the water is 104 degrees or less.
No, the WORX Hydroshot WG625 has one, simple speed for easy and efficient operation.
The water pressure is 320 psi.
There are a few things to check:
- Confirm that the water source hose is not being compressed or kinked, or being restricted in any way.
-If using the included hose, make sure the intake filter is sitting just under the water’s surface, not floating on top of the water, and not touching the bottom (if used in lake). Any dirt or debris may prevent water from being drawn into the hose.
- Remove the orange hose adapter by unscrewing it from the machine (which may require an adjustable wrench). Verify that the rubber gasket filter is still in place and see if any debris is blocking the filter. The Hydroshot will not work properly if the filter is missing. Reinstall the hose adapter and hand tighten, or tighten with a wrench if necessary. Do not overtighten. Additional rubber gasket filter screens are sold at most hardware stores and by WORX Customer Service (855) 279-0505.
If all filters are installed and cleared and all accessories are securely tightened, re-install the lance and nozzle, change the pressure setting to High, and try again. Keep the Hydroshot no higher than 5’ from the water source to decrease the travel distance between the water and tool. Important: Upon startup, it is critical to clear all the air from the tube and fill it with water. Keep the Hydroshot no higher than 5’ above the water’s surface to decrease the travel distance between the water and tool. Once water completely fills the tube, and water has reached the base of the tool, engage the trigger to initiate spray. If water will not completely fill the tube, detach the tube from the tool and fully submerge the hose in a water source. Once the tube is completely filled with water, reattach to the tool, and engage the trigger to initiate spray It could take up to 30 seconds or more to spray, depending on the fresh water source.
To install the lance to the body of the Hydroshot, align the two projections on the lance with the grooves of the power nozzle as shown in the manual. One side is wider than the other and will only fit one way. Push the lance towards the body of the Hydroshot and, without releasing the pressure, twist counterclockwise until the projection on the lance lines up with the projection on the top of the Hydroshot’s nozzle. Once they are aligned, release.
Not necessarily. Different model variations contain different items. To be sure you’ve received everything, be sure to look at your model number in the “accessories” chart in the manual.
To attach a garden hose to the Hydroshot, thread the included WA1047 quick-connect adapter onto the end of the hose, then place it onto the orange adapter on the base of the tool until it “snaps” into place. To remove the hose (w/ adapter), depress the orange ring on the adapter and the hose (w/ adapter) will remove from the adapter on the tool.
To directly connect a garden hose to the tool, first remove the orange hose adapter under the body and in front of the handle guard by turning it counterclockwise. You may need an adjustable wrench to remove it. Carefully turn this counter-clockwise. When removing the adapter, be careful not to drop the rubber gasket filter. The Hydroshot will not work properly without this piece. Attach the hose fitting to the Hydroshot and gently pull to ensure it is secure. When removing the hose, be sure not to lose the rubber gasket filter and that it is in place before re-attaching the hose adapter in a clockwise motion.
Do not overtighten the hose adapter when replacing it.
Yes! With Power Share, you can share the battery and save money. Your WORX Hydroshot can use any WORX 20V battery you already have. By sharing the battery between tools, you’ll always have the power you need to complete any job.
It takes approximately 5 hours to fully charge the battery. Additional fast charging options are available.
No, our lithium tools and Ni-Cd tools are separate platforms and are not interchangeable. Lithium batteries offer our customers maintenance-free technology without the hassle of managing the memory effect inherent in Ni-Cad batteries.
No, while Power Share allows you to share batteries between tools within the same voltage family, batteries should only be used with tools of a corresponding voltage. Use your 20V MAX Lithium battery with any 20V WORX tool – even the garden tools – but save your 32V battery for your 32V tools.
For your security and safety, most WORX tools have a safety feature to prevent the tool from accidentally turning on. To operate the Hydroshot, press the black button on handle just above the grip opening (from the back, the button will be on the right side). While holding this button, squeeze the on/off trigger grip. The safety button can be released once the trigger is engaged. If the grip is released, the safety button will auto-engage to prevent accidental operation of the Hydroshot.
Especially when using a self-drawn water source (like from a bucket or lake), it may take up to 20 seconds to start pulling water through the hose and Hydroshot. If it is still not working, check the following:
- Check the connection by gently pulling the hose. It should not easily pull off. If it does, reinstall by making sure the hose clicks into position.
- Check the intake filter at the end of the hose to see if debris or dirt is clogging the intake. Clean and reinstall if necessary.
- Confirm that the hose is not being compressed or kinked, or being restricted in any way.
- Make sure the intake filter is floating just under the water’s surface and not touching the bottom, any dirt or debris that may prevent water from being drawn into the hose.
- Remove the orange hose adapter by unscrewing it from the machine (which may require an adjustable wrench). Verify that the rubber gasket filter is still in place and see if any debris is blocking the filter. The Hydroshot will not work properly if the filter is missing. Reinstall the hose adapter and hand tighten, or tighten with a wrench if necessary. Do not overtighten. Additional rubber gasket filter screens are sold at most hardware stores and by WORX.
- If the supplied 20ft. hose is securely attached and the unit is not siphoning water from your water source, try attaching a household garden hose directly to the machine. If it works with the direct household connection, flush the machine for at least 1 minute, reattach the supplied 20ft. hose and try siphoning from your water source again. (This is also a helpful step when bringing the machine out of storage.)
If all filters are installed and cleared and all accessories are securely tightened, re-install the long lance and nozzle, change the pressure setting to High, and try again. Keep the Hydroshot no higher than 5’ from the water source to decrease the travel distance between the water and tool.
The Hydroshot is a tool designed for cleaning and watering purposes and should not be used as a toy. Please refer to the owner’s manual for more information.
Always wear the proper safety gear and maintain a clean, safe workspace. For more information, please check out the owner’s manual.
Before storing the Hydroshot, run clean, fresh water through the machine. Remove the battery to allow it to cool and keep it dry. Completely drain all water from the Hydroshot and hose and clean the housing using a soft brush and clean cloth. Do not use water, solvents or polishes. Rinse the hose filter by unscrewing the filter guard counterclockwise, remove and rinse the filter. Replace and screw the filter guard back on in a clockwise direction. Store in a secure, dry, frost-free environment out of reach of children.
You can download the manual here.
If you decide the WORX Hydroshot isn’t the right tool for you, we offer a 30-day Money Back Guarantee from date of receipt (less shipping and handling). Please call our customer service center at 1-866-354-9679 (WORX) and we’ll be happy to assist. View more information here.
We know your tools are indispensable, so we cover each tool with a 2 Year Limited Consumer Warranty. You can extend your warranty to 3 years by registering online within 30 days of purchase. Already have your Hydroshot? Register now!
Parts subject to normal wear and tear are not covered by the tool’s warranty. View more information on our warranty here.
20V HYDROSHOT PORTABLE POWER CLEANER
Struggling with the tedious task of cleaning off your screens? Introducing the WORX Hydroshot a first-of-its-kind, lightweight & portable power cleaner!
- 20V Power Share PRO 8.0Ah Lithium-Ion High-Capacity BatteryItem: WA3678$169.99
- 20V Power Share & 18V MaxLithium Battery 60-Minute Quick Charger (WA3881)Item: 50036233$54.99
- Hydroshot Cleaning Brush with Quick Snap ConnectionItem: WA4042$34.99
- Hydroshot Adjustable Outdoor Power Scrubber (Hard Bristles)Item: WA1821$44.99
- Hydroshot Adjustable Automotive Power Scrubber (Soft Bristles)Item: WA1820$44.99
FREQUENTLY PURCHASED TOGETHER
READY. AIM. CLEAN.
TRULY PORTABLE POWER CLEANING
It goes everywhere. Take it up to the lake and just drop the hose in the water. Or the included bottle connector lets you take your water with you. Ultimate portability!
POWER TO CLEAN, BUT NOT TO DAMAGE
At 320 PSI, the Hydroshot has just the right amount of cleaning power. It’ll get the caked-on mud off the SUV, but it won’t take the paint off like a pressure washer can.
SHARE THE POWER
Part of the 20V Max Power Share family of WORX tools. Use this battery on the 20V TURBINE Blower, the 20V Chainsaw, power tools like the 20V Drill, and many more.
ATHLON SPORTS & LIFE
The April 2018 issue of Athlon Sports & Life magazine, mentions the WORX Hydroshot Portable Power Cleaner in their article “Pick 6: Our Favorite Things for April.”
INNOVATION TO CREATION
The team of engineers at WORX is filled with consumers just like you. Many of our innovative products are the result of personal experience and need.
10 UNEXPECTED USES FOR YOUR HYDROSHOT
The Hydroshot portable power cleaner is an innovative tool that can do many of the smaller jobs that you’ve used a traditional pressure washer for in the past.