20V Hydroshot Portable Power Cleaner with 2 4.0Ah Batteries
- 350 PSI delivers up to 6X the water pressure of a traditional garden hose and nozzle.
- Brushless motor offers peak efficiency and durability.
- Two 4.0Ah long-lasting batteries offer enhanced run time and are compatible with all 20V, 40V and 80V Power Share tools.
- Long cleaning lance directs water where you need, maximizing cleaning accuracy.
- Draws from buckets, pools, lakes—or any other freshwater source.
- Lightweight, portable and ergonomic design for effortless outdoor cleaning and maintenance.
- Same Battery, Expandable Power. The same battery powers over 75+ 20V, 40V, and 80V lifestyle, garden, and power tools in the Power Share family.
Yes. Two in fact. This model comes with two 20V 4.0Ah Power Share batteries and a dual-slot charger for charging both of those batteries at the same time.
The Worx Hydroshot is ultra-lightweight. Even with the battery and lance installed, it only weighs 3.7 lbs. It’s the ultimate portable power cleaner for at home or on the go, and easy to store.
The Worx Hydroshot has custom-designed accessories to perform a wide variety of cleaning tasks. Aftermarket pressure washer accessories can also be used on the Hydroshot, but may not operate as originally designed since the water flow rate is much lower than a typical pressure washer.
This model comes with a Car Cleaning Kit of extra scrubbers and a soap dispenser for easy and thorough cleaning of your automobiles.
The Hydroshot accessories are only designed for use on the Hydroshot and cannot be used on other pressure washing equipment.
The Hydroshot is designed for use with fresh water sources, and using chemicals, cleansers, salt water or any other non-fresh water sources in it will void the warranty. But never fear, this model comes with the soap dispenser accessory and can be used to mix any after-market cleaning solutions or liquid soaps and put that cleaner right into the stream.
When using fresh water from a pool, lake, river or pond, slide the float along the hose to keep the intake away from the bottom to avoid picking up dirt or mud. When finished, flush the tool with ordinary tap water to ensure its longevity and performance.
Yes, as long as the water is 104 degrees or less.
No, the Worx Hydroshot has one, simple speed for easy and efficient operation.
The water pressure is 350 PSI.
There are a few things to check:
- Confirm that the water source hose is not being compressed or kinked, or being restricted in any way.
- If using the included hose, make sure the intake filter is sitting just under the water’s surface, not floating on top of the water, and not touching the bottom (if used in a lake). Any dirt or debris may prevent water from being drawn into the hose.
- Remove the orange hose adapter by unscrewing it from the machine (which may require an adjustable wrench). Verify that the rubber gasket filter is still in place and see if any debris is blocking the filter. The Hydroshot will not work properly if the filter is missing. Reinstall the hose adapter and hand tighten, or tighten with a wrench if necessary. Do not overtighten. Additional rubber gasket filter screens are sold at most hardware stores and by Worx Customer Service (855) 279-0505.
If all filters are installed and cleared and all accessories are securely tightened, re-install the lance and nozzle, change the pressure setting to High, and try again. Keep the Hydroshot no higher than 5’ from the water source to decrease the travel distance between the water and tool. Important: Upon startup, it is critical to clear all the air from the tube and fill it with water. Once water completely fills the tube, and water has reached the base of the tool, engage the trigger to initiate spray. If water will not completely fill the tube, detach the tube from the tool and fully submerge the hose in a water source. Once the tube is completely filled with water, reattach to the tool, and engage the trigger to initiate spray. It could take up to 30 seconds or more to spray, depending on the fresh water source.
To install the lance to the body of the Hydroshot, align the two projections on the lance with the grooves of the power nozzle as shown in the manual. One side is wider than the other and will only fit one way. Push the lance towards the body of the Hydroshot and, without releasing the pressure, twist counterclockwise until the projection on the lance lines up with the projection on the top of the Hydroshot’s nozzle. Once they are aligned, release.
Not necessarily. Different model variations contain different items. To be sure you’ve received everything, be sure to look at your model number in the “accessories” chart in the manual.
To attach a garden hose to the Hydroshot, thread the included WA1047 quick-connect adapter onto the end of the hose, then place it onto the orange adapter on the base of the tool until it “snaps” into place. To remove the hose (w/ adapter), depress the orange ring on the adapter and the hose (w/ adapter) will remove from the adapter on the tool. To directly connect a garden hose to the tool, first, remove the orange hose adapter under the body and in front of the handle guard by turning it counterclockwise. You may need an adjustable wrench to remove it. Carefully turn this counter-clockwise. When removing the adapter, be careful not to drop the rubber gasket filter. The Hydroshot will not work properly without this piece. Attach the hose fitting to the Hydroshot and gently pull to ensure it is secure. When removing the hose, be sure not to lose the rubber gasket filter and that it is in place before re-attaching the hose adapter in a clockwise motion. Do not overtighten the hose adapter when replacing it.
Yes! With Power Share, you can share the batteries and save money. Your Worx Hydroshot can use any Worx 20V battery you already have. By sharing the battery between tools, you’ll always have the power you need to complete any job.
Using the dual-port charger that comes with this model, you can charge both batteries in 2 hours, or just one battery even faster.
Especially when using a self-drawn water source (like from a bucket or lake), it may take up to 20 seconds to start pulling water through the hose and Hydroshot. If it is still not working, check the following:
- Check the connection by gently pulling the hose. It should not easily pull off. If it does, reinstall by making sure the hose clicks into position.
- Check the intake filter at the end of the hose to see if debris or dirt is clogging the intake. Clean and reinstall if necessary.
- Confirm that the hose is not being compressed or kinked, or being restricted in any way.
- Make sure the intake filter is floating just under the water’s surface and not touching the bottom, any dirt or debris that may prevent water from being drawn into the hose.
- Remove the orange hose adapter by unscrewing it from the machine (which may require an adjustable wrench). Verify that the rubber gasket filter is still in place and see if any debris is blocking the filter. The Hydroshot will not work properly if the filter is missing. Reinstall the hose adapter and hand tighten, or tighten with a wrench if necessary. Do not overtighten. Additional rubber gasket filter screens are sold at most hardware stores and by Worx.
- If the supplied 20 ft. hose is securely attached and the unit is not siphoning water from your water source, try attaching a household garden hose directly to the machine. If it works with the direct household connection, flush the machine for at least 1 minute, reattach the supplied 20 ft. hose and try siphoning from your water source again. (This is also a helpful step when bringing the machine out of storage.
If all filters are installed and cleared and all accessories are securely tightened, re-install the long lance and nozzle, change the pressure setting to High, and try again. Keep the Hydroshot no higher than 5’ from the water source to decrease the travel distance between the water and tool.
- Hydroshot Cleaning Brush with Quick Snap ConnectionItem: WA4042Special Price $22.49 Regular Price $29.99
- 20V Power Share & 18V MaxLithium Battery 60-Minute Quick ChargerItem: WA3881Special Price $39.99 Regular Price $49.99
- Hydroshot Adjustable Automotive Power Scrubber (Soft Bristles)Item: WA1820Special Price $31.99 Regular Price $39.99
- Hydroshot Adjustable Outdoor Power Scrubber (Hard Bristles)Item: WA1821Special Price $31.99 Regular Price $39.99