20V Power Share Cordless 10" Polisher / Buffer
- Orbital polisher & buffer effectively delivers swirl-free finishes.
- 3000 RPM delivers powerful polishing and buffing for a variety of applications on cars, boats, and more.
- Cordless polisher & buffer allows for freedom to polish and buff anywhere and any time.
- Full-wrap handle with textured grip on the car buffer & polisher offers 360° control and comfort.
- Included 10 in. buffing applicator and polishing bonnet to complete jobs quickly.
- Car buffer & polisher weighs less than 7 lbs. for an easy user experience and less fatigue.
- Same Battery, Expandable Power. The same battery powers over 75+ 20V, 40V, and 80V lifestyle, garden, and power tools in the Power Share™ family.
Yes, they do not have to be Worx branded.
Orbital polishers are more user-friendly and safest as they cause less friction meaning less likely to remove paint. Rotational polishers are typically used by professionals for dealing with deep scratches and tough stains but are more likely to remove paint.
No, it is not recommended using this as a sander, and should only be used for polishing and buffing.
Yes, it is recommended you wash them after each use.
It is single-speed which is optimized to the perfect speed for a variety of applications.
With proper compound or polish, you will be able to buff out light scratches.
Frequently Purchased Together
Professional-Grade Polish in Your Own Driveway
3000 orbits/min combined with a wide 10 in. diameter bonnet are specs that will give you a more thorough polish, in less time than smaller, slower buffers.
Buff the Whole House
This buffer is great for bringing out the shine in floors and countertops and for making bathroom and kitchen fixtures look like new.
Cordless is the Better Way to Go
Most home buffer/polishers are limited by cords. This one is ultra-portable so you are never tied to an outlet.