20V Power Share Drill & Driver - Tool Only
- 265 in-lbs of torque with a 15 position clutch makes quick work of tough drilling and driving jobs around the house and workshop.
- Compact and lightweight for ease of handling and control with a rubber handle that absorbs vibration.
- 3/8 in. Keyless chuck for quick bit changes.
- 2-speeds gearbox (400 RPM/1450 RPM) and variable speed trigger with reverse.
- Share batteries, Save Money. Use the 20V Power Share™ batteries you already own and save money by purchasing just the tool.
- *Battery & Charger Not Included.
No, This is the tool only
Individual bits can also be found at your local hardware or home improvement store.
This drill features a 15 + 1 position clutch to allow for precise torque management.
The maximum drilling capacity will vary depending on the material you're working with.
Run time depends on the type of work, the conditions under which work is being performed, and may even vary from user to user. The batteries can be charged and discharged for about 2,000 cycles. With two included batteries, you'll always have extra power on hand to complete any job.
The battery will recharge in about 5 hours.
Carefully review the owner’s manual for all safety information and guidelines. Follow safety precautions while using any power tools – including wearing safety eyewear, gloves, appropriate shoes & clothing, and keeping hair tied back. See the owner’s manual for complete safety instructions and details.
If you decide the Worx 20V Cordless Drill & Driver isn’t right for you, we offer a 30-day Money Back Guarantee from date of receipt (less shipping and handling). Please call our customer service center at 1-866-354-9679 (WORX) and we’ll be happy to assist. View more information here.
We know your tools are indispensable, so we cover each tool with a 2 Year Limited Consumer Warranty. You can extend your warranty to 3 years by registering online within 30 days of purchase. Already have your Drill & Driver? Register now!
Parts subject to normal wear and tear are not covered by the tool’s warranty. View more information on our warranty here.