20V Power Share Drill & Driver (Discontinued)
- Cordless drill and driver with 265 in-lbs of torque and a 15 position clutch to make quick work of tough drilling and driving jobs around the house and workshop.
- Compact and lightweight 20V power drill for ease of handling and control with a rubber handle that absorbs vibration.
- 3/8 in. Keyless chuck for a cordless drill and driver with quick bit changes.
- 20V drill features 2-speeds gearbox (400 RPM/1450 RPM) and variable speed trigger with reverse.
- Same Battery, Expandable Power. The same battery powers over 75+ 20V, 40V, and 80V lifestyle, garden, and power tools in the Power Share™ family.
Yes, this model includes 1 battery and 1 charger.
You can use either hex or round shank bits up to 3/8" in this drill. Check out these bit sets that cover just about every application you may need:
Individual bits can also be found at your local hardware or home improvement store.
This drill features a 15 + 1 position clutch to allow for precise torque management.
The maximum drilling capacity will vary depending on the material you're working with.
Steel: 3/8 in.
Wood: 1 in.
Run time depends on the type of work, the conditions under which work is being performed, and may even vary from user to user. The batteries can be charged and discharged for about 2,000 cycles.
The battery will recharge in about 5 hours.
Carefully review the owner’s manual for all safety information and guidelines. Follow safety precautions while using any power tools – including wearing safety eyewear, gloves, appropriate shoes & clothing, and keeping hair tied back. See the owner’s manual for complete safety instructions and details.