20V Power Share Full-Size Hot Glue Gun (Tool Only)
- Full-size cordless design supports versatile use for woodworking, crafting, home improvements, and more.
- High max temperature of 392°F strengthens bonding with heavier materials—such as wood, metal, plastic, and ceramic.
- Preheats in just 3 minutes so you can start your work faster.
- Self-standing base prevents glue gun from tipping over and damaging surfaces.
- Accepts all standard 11mm glue sticks.
- Shuts off automatically after 20 minutes to improve safety and conserve battery power.
- Oversized two-finger squeeze trigger refines control over glue application.
- Weighs under 1 lb. and is equipped with a comfort grip to reduce fatigue.
- Share Batteries, Save Money—Use the 20V Power Share batteries you already own and save money when you purchase the tool only.
Yes, you can use any 11mm glue stick.
No, you are only able to use 11mm glue sticks.
Yes, it will automatically shut off after 20 minutes.
3.5 hours with a 4.0Ah Power Share™ battery.
Frequently purchased together
The Gold Standard for Glue-It-Yourselfers
382°F High-Heat Bonding
In just 3 minutes, the glue gun reaches its max temperature of 382°F to create a strong bond on heavy materials like wood, metal, plastic, and ceramic.
Auto Shut-Off Safety
Never worry about accidentally leaving the glue gun on. It shuts off automatically after 20 minutes to minimize accident risk.
Comfort Meets Control
Glue for hours without wearing yourself out, thanks to the gun's lightweight body and comfort grip. The oversized squeeze trigger enhances control for more versatility on all your projects.