20V Power Share GT 3.0 12" String Trimmer
- 2-tools-in-1. Get all your edging and trimming done with just one tool. Save yourself the expense of buying a separate edger.
- Converts quickly. Just pull the head away from the shaft and twist to switch it from a trimmer into an edger—it only takes a few seconds.
- Push-button spool system. Command Feed™is our on-demand line delivery technology. No bumping or auto-feed that relies on a timer. When you need fresh line,
just push the button.
- The head pivots 90° so you can reach under and around shrubs and landscaping, or trim on sloped land.
- Extendable shaft telescopes out for taller users, and slides back in for shorter users. This also makes it easy to store.
- Multi-position handle so you can get a comfortable grip. It also enables you to gain leverage when you have to bend down low.
- Part of the Program.
- Same Battery, Expandable Power. The same battery powers over 75+ 20V, 40V, and 80V lifestyle, garden, and power tools in the Power Share™ family.
Absolutely! The 20V Worx GT 3.0 is designed to be fully adjustable from the telescoping shaft, multi-position auxiliary handle, to the pivoting trimmer head. Don’t contort yourself to fit your trimmer, let the Worx GT 3.0 adapt to fit you.
Worx GT has a history of changing the game when it comes to feeding trimming line, and the Revolution is no exception. Bumping to advance the line became a thing of the past with auto-feeding line on the first GT, and now, COMMAND FEED® puts the control at your fingertips.
Your trimmer is equipped with COMMAND FEED®. To efficiently feed the line, just press the COMMAND FEED® button as needed while the machine is running until you hear the ‘clattering’ noise of the line cutting. The line will automatically feed to the perfect length for trimming. The motor will shut off when pressing the COMMAND FEED® button and will restart when the button is released.
Place the trimmer head on the ground and put your foot on the cutting head. Lift or lower the handle to your preferred angle while stabilizing the head on the ground. The 20V Worx GT 3.0 String Trimmer / Edger will click through the positions. Once you’ve found the perfect angle for you, you’re ready to get back at it!
Some stores do offer spools for sale in smaller packs, and while these may be the answer if you run out and need them right away, we recommend taking advantage of the Free Spools for Life program benefits included with the purchase of your trimmer.
The safety guard is an essential part of the tool. Not only does it keep you safe from any debris from the trimming/edging, it also helps regulate the length of the cutting line. Without the safety guard, your Worx GT 3.0 will not operate properly and you are at risk for injury.