20V Power Share Sandeck 5-in-1 Multi-Sander
- Mode Max Technology transfers power based on specific sanding task to optimize performance and efficiency.
- Single handheld tool expands capabilities with 5 interchangeable sanding bases: Detail, Finishing, Random Orbit, Finger, and Detail Contour.
- The Hyperlock clamping system is a secure, easy, and tool-free way to change pads and modes.
- 6 variable speed options to fit the precise needs of various materials and applications.
- Dust collection system reduces airborne debris for a cleaner work environment.
- Includes (2) 20V Power Share batteries so you can keep working while you recharge.
- Same Battery, Expandable Power. The same battery powers over 75+ 20V, 40V, and 80V lifestyle, garden, and power tools in the Power Share™ family.
The Worx Sandeck 5-in-1 Multi-Sander is a handheld multi-purpose sander that contains 5 sanders in one tool: Random orbit, finishing, and detail, with finger and contour attachments.
What makes this sander unique is it’s Mode Max Technology. It transfers power specific to the sanding task at hand, maximizing efficiency and performance. And not only does this sander do the job of a random orbit, finishing, detail, finger and contour sander, it has 5 variable speed settings. You won’t meet a project this tool can’t tackle.
The 20V Power Share™ Sandeck 5-in-1 Multi-Sander only weighs 4.4 lbs. with battery.
The accessories for the Worx Oscillating Multi-Tool are made of quality materials and designed to offer optimum performance for as long as possible. Actual wear rate will depend on the application, materials and user technique. Always use the accessory for its intended purpose, and allow the accessory to do the work without excessive force or pressure.
The lithium battery that powers the cordless 20V Sandeck 5-in-1 Multi-Sander is the same battery we use in our professional cordless drills. They’re powerful enough to drill through concrete and large timber, so they’re definitely powerful enough to handle whatever project you have in mind.
It takes approximately 3 hours to fully charge the battery with the included charger.
Runtime will vary from job to job, and sometimes between users, depending on how each person works, the materials being used, and the amp hour rating of the battery you’re using. With PowerShare you can use any 20V Worx batteries you already have so you’ll never be out of power.
Yes! With Power Share, you can share the battery and save money. Your Worx 20V SANDECK 5-IN-1 MULTI-SANDER can use any 20V Worx battery you already own. By sharing the battery between tools, you’ll always have the power you need to complete any job.
- 20V Power Share PRO 8.0Ah Lithium-Ion High-Capacity BatteryItem: WA3678$169.99
- 20V Power Share & 18V MaxLithium Battery 60-Minute Quick Charger (WA3881)Item: 50036233$54.99
- Nitro 20V Power Share Cordless 9" Work FanItem: WX095L$99.99
- 18" Wall Mount Tool Holder KitItem: WA0139$34.99
- Large Zippered Tool Tote with Interior and Exterior PocketsItem: WA0079$24.99
- 20V Power Share 4.0Ah BatteryItem: WA3578$99.99
- Sidekick Portable Work TableItem: WX066$79.99
FREQUENTLY PURCHASED TOGETHER
SO MANY SANDERS, SO MANY FEATURES
With all this versatility, we needed an engine that would optimize itself for each type of project. Meet Mode Max Technology. It transfers power based on the needs of the base being used, maximizing efficiency and performance.
HYPERLOCK IT DOWN
One ton of clamping pressure (one ton?!) on the sanding pad keeps it from slipping off. That secure lock keeps all the friction directed at the surface of the project and away from the body of the tool.
5 different sanders, 6 different speed settings. You have so many ways to attack each job with this tool that you’re sure to find just the right finish that works for your project.
A MULTI-PURPOSE POWER SANDER
The Sandeck 5-in-1 Multi-Sander is powered by a 20V 2.0 ah battery. Features a variable-speed motor operating between 4,000 and 10,000 orbits per minute!
KID FRIENDLY PROJECT #2 – START A GARDEN
Although you can start with pots or pre-made containers, planter boxes are easy to build and give you better control over size and shape.
HOME RENOVATION FAILS YOU SHOULD KNOW
While having some experience under your belt is good, there are a few things you need to know about DIY house renovation before starting to remodel.