40V Power Share Cordless 13" String Trimmer
- Ultra-lightweight 40V cordless string trimmer featuring a streamlined design for incredible maneuverability and less user fatigue.
- Dual-exit cutting head for greater grass trimming efficiency.
- Automatic-feed spool system for effortless line advancement.
- Adjustable auxiliary handle for a comfortable and customized experience using the cordless string trimmer.
- Battery-powered 40V string trimmer features charge-level indicator for quick reference to remaining runtime.
- Same Battery, Expandable Power. The same battery powers over 75+ 20V, 40V, and 80V lifestyle, garden, and power tools in the Power Share™ family.
Yes. The trimmer can be oriented in a direction that is appropriate from edging. However, there is not a pivoting shaft mechanism that allows the user to rotate the trimmer head 90 degrees in order to operate in a dedicated edge mode. This WG183 grass trimmer has been streamlined for simple, lightweight performance, resulting in efficient cutting, with less user fatigue.
Yes, theis the part number for the pre-wound, dual-exit trimmer spool.
The onboard charge level indicator is on the trimmer, between the two batteries. The batteries need to be installed on the trimmer to display a readout of the remaining battery runtime the combined batteries can provide.
Theare compatible with this unit.
Frequently Purchased Together
A String Trimmer for Everyone
The lightweight, streamlined design and adjustable handle mean anyone can use this string trimmer with less user fatigue.
No more bumping the trimmer head to feed new line. The automatic-feed spooling system offers effortless line advancement.
2X20V = 40V
Dual 20V Power Share batteries team up for 40V total power and performance. Plus you can share batteries with other 20V and 40V tools in the Power Share platform.