40V 13" Grass Trimmer & 40V Nitro LeafJet Leaf Blower 2PC Combo Kit
- Two-piece combo kit includes 40V Cordless 13” String Trimmer (WG183) and 40V LeafJet Cordless Leaf Blower (WG585.9).
- Ultra-lightweight cordless string trimmer features a streamlined design and adjustable auxiliary handle for a comfortable, customized experience.
- Dual-exit cutting head enhances string trimmer’s efficiency.
- Automatic-feed spool system provides effortless line advancement on the string trimmer.
- LeafJet uses brushless motor and Sonic Turbine Fan Technology to forcefully clear leaves and other debris with a max air volume of 620 CFM and max air speed of 165 MPH.
- Variable Air Control Nozzle on LeafJet easily switches from high-volume mode to clear large areas and high-speed mode to move heavier debris.
- Two-speed control plus TURBO adapts LeafJet force to fit different tasks—such as sweeping tight spaces at low speeds or high-speed leaf blowing in large yards.
- Both tools feature a charge level indicator for a quick reference on how much battery power is left.
- Includes (2) rechargeable 2.0Ah 20V Power Share batteries and (1) 20V 1-hour dual port quick charger.
- Same Battery, Expandable Power. The same battery powers over 75+ 20V, 40V, and 80V lifestyle, garden, and power tools in the Power Share™ family.
WG183 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
WG585 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Yes. The trimmer can be oriented in a direction that is appropriate from edging. However, there is not a pivoting shaft mechanism that allows the user to rotate the trimmer head 90 degrees in order to operate in a dedicated edge mode. This WG183 grass trimmer has been streamlined for simple, lightweight performance, resulting in efficient cutting, with less user fatigue.
Yes, theis the part number for the pre-wound, dual-exit trimmer spool.
The onboard charge level indicator is on the trimmer, between the two batteries. The batteries need to be installed on the trimmer to display a readout of the remaining battery runtime the combined batteries can provide.
Theare compatible with this unit.
Volume Mode: Moves more air for high-capacity leaf blowing.
High-Speed Mode: Enhanced performance moving wet or embedded leaves.
Depress the orange tab to slide the Variable Air Control Nozzle forward or backward. Forward: utilizes the larger nozzle to blow air, while also drawing more air through the secondary air intakes. Backward: utilizes the narrower, central tube for blowing more high-speed, concentrated airflow.
Worx is leading the charge in leaf blowing technology. The high-speed in-line motor is smaller, lighter, more powerful, and allows for a slimmer, narrow configuration, making it lighter and easier to use.
Yes, again, the high-speed motor allows for a smaller, innovative configuration. Bigger doesn’t always mean more power—check out the CFM and MPH—the specs don’t lie. This is pushing 620 CFM and 125 MPH.
- 20V Power Share PRO 8.0Ah Lithium-Ion High-Capacity BatteryItem: WA3678$169.99
- 20V Power Share & 18V MaxLithium Battery 60-Minute Quick Charger (WA3881)Item: 50036233$54.99
- GUTTERPRO Universal Gutter Cleaning Kit for Leaf BlowersItem: WA4094$59.99
- 20V Power Share & 18V MaxLithium Dual Port Battery Charger (Discontinued)Item: WA3875$59.99