40V Power Share Cordless Lawn Mower & 20V Power Share Blower Combo Kit (Discontinued)
- Includes (2) 20V batteries for extended run time that will power either tool.
- 17" Cordless Mower and TURBINE Cordless Blower.
- Mower features patented Intellicut™ which provides additional torque on demand and the ability to conserve battery when desired.
- Powerful blower is compact and lightweight and produces up to 360 CFM of air volume to tackle any job.
- Part of the WORX Power Share family, Share Batteries Save Money.
WG744 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
WG547 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
The Lawn mower utilizes (2) 20V batteries for 40V of power, while the blower uses a single 20V battery for 20V of power.
The battery charge time is 2 Hrs. for (2) 1 Hr. for (1).
Yes, but the lawn mower will treat both batteries the same, so it will run at the level of the lowest charged battery. For full run time efficiency, it is best to use two fully-charged batteries in the lawn mower.
Two batteries. You can use the set in your mower or your blower.
GET TO KNOW THE COMBO KIT
40V 17" Mower
INTELLICUT™ technology lets you choose the torque you need
- Quick and easy lever cutting height adjustment
- Premium 2-in-1 design mulches, bags and rear discharges
- Full-bag indicator and oversized carry handle
- Double the power with 2 20V 4.0Ah batteries
20V TURBINE BLOWER
- High-capacity air volume moves up to 360 CFM
- 2 speeds for tackling lighter & heavier jobs
- Lightweight for one-hand operation
- Hyper-steam air nozzle blasts away stubborn debris
20V Power Share™ battery with charge level indicator