GARDEN TOOLS WARRANTY STATEMENT
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Where a failure does not amount to a major failure, we are entitled to choose between providing you with a repair, replacement or refund. To obtain compensation, you would need to provide documentary evidence of the loss or damage suffered, and documentary evidence that such loss or damage was a reasonably foreseeable consequence of a failure by us to comply with a consumer guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law. Such evidence may include photographs, statutory declarations, receipts or reports (e.g. from your doctor), depending on the loss or damage.
In addition to any rights and remedies you may have under the Australian Consumer Law and any other applicable law, if your WORX Garden tool becomes defective due to faulty materials or workmanship within a period of 2 years from the date of purchase, we guarantee to:
- Replace or repair all defective parts, free of charge; or
- Repair products free of charge; or
- Replace the unit with a new or re-conditioned unit free of charge.
Your warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- Battery packs are guaranteed for a 12 month period only.
- The tool has not been misused, abused, neglected, altered, modified or repaired by anyone other than an authorized service centre.
- Only genuine WORX accessories and parts have been used on or with the product.
- The tool has been subjected to fair wear and tear.
- The tool has not been used for trade or professional purposes.
- The tools has not been used for rental purposes.
- The tool has not sustained damage through foreign objects, substances or accidents.
Your warranty does not cover:
- Components that are subject to natural wear and tear caused by use in accordance with operating instructions.
- Unauthorized/improper maintenance/handling or overload are excluded from this warranty as are accessories such as bulbs, blades and bits, etc.
- Any accessories supplied with the tool.
For claims under this WORX warranty, please email us at email@example.com or contact the WORX Helpline. To make a claim you will need to provide your online registration document (if claiming under the 3 year warranty) and proof of purchase in the form of a valid receipt that displays the date and place of purchase. Any expense you incur in claiming under the WORX warranty will be borne by you.
WORX Helpline 1300 889 028
WORX Helpline 0508 778899
This guarantee statement does not replace but is in addition to your statutory rights. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred. All repairs and replacement tools will be covered by the limited warranty of the balance of the warranty period from the date of the original purchase. This WORX warranty is provided by Positec Australia Pty Limited ACN 101 682 357 of 25 Research Drive, Croydon South VIC 3136