20V Power Share 4.0Ah Hydroshot Portable Power Cleaner (415 MAX PSI)
- 415 MAX PSI provides more pressure than a traditional garden hose with a sprayer.
- Versatile 5-in-1 pressure nozzle lets you easily switch between spray intensities (0°, 15°, 25°, 40°, and watering setting).
- Draws from any freshwater source so it’s perfect to use around the dock or the pool.
- New bottle adapter lets you take the water anywhere—much more portable than a traditional pressure washer.
- Powerful yet lightweight—almost anyone can use it.
- High capacity 4.0Ah battery provides double the runtime compared to traditional 2.0Ah batteries.
- Same Battery, Expandable Power. The same battery powers over 75+ 20V, 40V, and 80V lifestyle, garden, and power tools in the Power Share™ family.
There are a few things to check:
- Confirm that the water source hose is not being compressed or kinked, or being restricted in any way.
-If using the included hose, make sure the intake filter is sitting just under the water’s surface, not floating on top of the water, and not touching the bottom (if used in lake). Any dirt or debris may prevent water from being drawn into the hose.
- Remove the orange hose adapter by unscrewing it from the machine (which may require an adjustable wrench). Verify that the rubber gasket filter is still in place and see if any debris is blocking the filter. The Hydroshot will not work properly if the filter is missing. Reinstall the hose adapter and hand tighten, or tighten with a wrench if necessary. Do not overtighten. Additional rubber gasket filter screens are sold at most hardware stores and by WORX Customer Service (855) 279-0505.
If all filters are installed and cleared and all accessories are securely tightened, re-install the lance and nozzle, change the pressure setting to High, and try again. Keep the Hydroshot no higher than 5’ from the water source to decrease the travel distance between the water and tool. Important: Upon startup, it is critical to clear all the air from the tube and fill it with water. Keep the Hydroshot no higher than 5’ above the water’s surface to decrease the travel distance between the water and tool. Once water completely fills the tube, and water has reached the base of the tool, engage the trigger to initiate spray. If water will not completely fill the tube, detach the tube from the tool and fully submerge the hose in a water source. Once the tube is completely filled with water, reattach to the tool, and engage the trigger to initiate spray It could take up to 30 seconds or more to spray, depending on the fresh water source.
Cleaning window screens is a breeze with the ultra-portable 20V Hydroshot Power Cleaner.
- 20V Power Share 1-hour Dual Port Quick Charger (WA3884)Item: 50037017WA3884$119.99
- 20V Power Share PRO 8.0Ah Lithium-Ion High-Capacity BatteryItem: WA3678$219.99
- Hydroshot Cleaning Brush with Quick Snap ConnectionItem: WA4042$49.99
- 20V Power Share & 18V MaxLithium Battery 60-Minute Quick ChargerItem: WA3881$69.99
- Hydroshot Adjustable Automotive Power Scrubber (Soft Bristles)Item: WA1820$59.99
- Hydroshot Adjustable Outdoor Power Scrubber (Hard Bristles)Item: WA1821$59.99
- 20V Power Share & 18V MaxLithium 2.0 Ah Battery (WA3525)Item: 50024065BATTERY$79.99
THE HYDROSHOT SERIES
Ready. AIM. Clean.
POWER TO CLEAN, BUT NOT TO DAMAGE
At 415 MAX PSI, the Hydroshot has just the right amount of cleaning power. It’ll get the caked-on mud off the SUV, but it won’t take the paint off like a pressure washer can.
TRULY PORTABLE POWER CLEANING
It goes everywhere. Take it up to the lake and just drop the hose in the water. The included bottle connector lets you take your water with you. Ultimate portability!
SHARE THE POWER
Part of the 20V Max Power Share family of WORX tools. Use this battery on the 20V TURBINE Blower, the 20V Chainsaw, power tools like the 20V Drill, and many more.