40V Power Share 20" Cordless Snow Blower with Brushless Motor
- 40V battery-powered snow blower features 180° rotating chute for directional control and throw distance up to 20 ft.
- High-efficiency brushless motor gives this cordless snow blower higher power, extended runtime and longer life.
- One-touch snow deflector allows for quick adjustment of throw height and distance.
- Dual LED lights on this cordless snow blower provide greater visibility in low-light conditions.
- Fully-collapsible handle on battery-powered snow blower allows for easy storage.
- Convenient carry handle for easy lifting and portability.
- Same Battery, Expandable Power. The same battery powers over 75+ 20V, 40V, and 80V lifestyle, garden, and power tools in the Power Share™ family.
Ensure the batteries have not been sitting out in the cold for an extended period of time as this may cause the snow blower not to start. The batteries operate at optimal performance when at normal room temperature.
The rotating chute handle needs to be removed prior to collapsing the handles. Then, loosen the (4) levers on the handles and fold up the handles on top of the snow blower.
It is recommended to snow blow during, or right after, the snow falls as the snow tends to harden and get icy over time. The snow blower will operate more efficiently during periods of “dry/fluffy” snow, rather than wet/heavy or icy snow.
The LED lights will automatically turn on/off when the operating bail-handle is actuated.
Frequently Purchased Together
Snow Storm? Sno Problem.
More Power, More Runtime, Longer Life
The high-efficiency brushless motor delivers more power, yet uses less battery. So you get more done on a single charge.
20 ft. Throwing Distance
The 180° rotating chute and the one-touch snow deflector lets you quickly adjust which way you want to blow the snow.
Long-lasting dual LED headlamps make things easier when the sun is setting, or hasn’t risen yet, and you need to get the driveway cleared to get to work.