Nitro 20V Power Share Cordless Reciprocating Saw with Brushless Motor
- Power to Outperform—Worx Nitro tools are engineered to provide greater power, performance, and run time.
- This cordless reciprocating saw provides professional cutting capacity, perfect for multiple material types and variations.
- Featuring a brushless motor, which is more efficient, runs 50% longer, is 25% more powerful, and has 10% longer life than a traditional motor.
- Stay-open clamp on this cordless reciprocating saw allows for easy one-handed blade changes.
- Featuring GripZone— an ergonomic design with micro-texture for optimum comfort.
- This reciprocating saw features variable speed for easy starting and complete control of your cut.
- Adjustable pivoting shoe allows for easier depth control when cutting.
- Lightweight design of this cordless reciprocating saw provides an improved experience and creates less fatigue for the user.
- LED lighting illuminates the cutline and workspace in low light environments.
- Run longer with high-capacity batteries—Worx Power Share PRO intelligent batteries deliver extended run times, plus heat and impact protection. Compatible with all Worx 20V and 40V tools, outdoor power and lifestyle products.
- 2A Charger is included—charges 4.0Ah battery in 2 hrs.
Yes, the WX516L will operate with 2.0Ah battery, but is recommended for best performance to use a 4.0Ah battery.
Yes, the WX516L will accept any reciprocating blade with a universal shank which is standardized for all reciprocating saws.
Yes, the WX516L is a great option for pruning trees. Be sure to use the appropriate pruning blade or wood-cutting blade.
Yes, the WX516L is the perfect saw for cutting metal. With the appropriate blade, it is perfect for cutting steel angle brackets or pipes. It can cut up to ½ in. solid steel.
Although the Worx Power Share PRO high-capacity batteries come standard with Worx Nitro products, they can also be utilized on the traditional Worx products to achieve longer runtime.
Worx recommends that Power Share PRO batteries be used with Worx Nitro products to unlock optimal performance.
No. The Worx Power Share PRO batteries can be used on all existing WORX 20V MAX chargers (WA3742, WA3881, WA3764, WA3770, WA3884, WA3835).
No. The batteries require the same amount of charge-time as the standard Worx Power Share batteries. However, due to the Cell-Cooling Technology in the Power Share PRO batteries, they stay cooler, longer. As a result, less wait-time is needed before a battery can start charging, due to high temperature.
The Power to Outperform
With better performance and longer run times than traditional cordless tools, Worx NITRO employs advanced engineering & cutting-edge tech for superior efficiency, so you'll get more done on every charge.
- 20V Power Share PRO 8.0Ah Lithium-Ion High-Capacity BatteryItem: WA3678$219.99
- 20V Power Share & 18V MaxLithium Battery 60-Minute Quick ChargerItem: WA3881$69.99
- Large Zippered Tool Tote with Interior and Exterior PocketsItem: WA0079$29.99
Frequently purchased together
Outperforms Traditional Reciprocating Saws
Professional Cutting Capacity
Perfect for wood, PVC, steel, and more. Remove stumps, delimb firewood, perform renovations and teardown, the Nitro Reciprocating Saw was made to cut through multiple material types and their variations.
Brushless = Better
The high-efficiency Nitro brushless motor increases output, reliability, and performance. Pair it with Power Share PRO batteries to unlock its potential and tackle any job.
One-handed Blade Changes
The stay-open clamp design makes it quick and easy to change between blades when you're switching between projects.