20V Power Share 7.25" Cordless Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- Sliding compound miter saw features a built-in lever to hold the workpiece in place on both sides of the blade while cutting.
- 20V miter saw with 4.0Ah battery for double the runtime, compared to traditional 2.0Ah batteries.
- Sliding miter saw blade housing for 8 ¼ in. maximum cutting capacity, perfect for multiple lumber types.
- Light-assisted shadow line for cutting accuracy.
- Adjustable knob allows you to bevel the blade of the compound miter saw up to 45° for perfect miter cuts.
- Adjust the depth of cut perfect for cutting dado slots.
- Miter detents at common areas to accurately cut common angles.
- Sliding miter saw features extension wings to help support long cutting materials.
- Included dust bag to keep the work area clear of debris or to attach a vacuum.
- Battery displays charge level indicator for quick reference to remaining runtime.
- Same Battery, Expandable Power. The same battery powers over 75+ 20V, 40V, and 80V lifestyle, garden, and power tools in the Power Share™ family.
No, this saw uses a shadow line. An LED on each side of the blade will create a dark shadow matching the width of the Kerf so that you know exactly where to make your cut.
Yes, you can adjust the depth of the cut to make partial cuts or dadoes and rabbets.
Yes, you can, however for the best performance we recommend a 4.0Ah or higher battery.
No. The WORX Power Share™ PRO batteries can be used on all existing WORX 20V MAX chargers (WA3742, WA3881, WA3764, WA3770, WA3884, WA3835)
No. The batteries require the same amount of charge-time as the standard WORX Power Share™ batteries. However, due to the Cell-Cooling Technology in the Power Share™ PRO batteries, they stay cooler, longer. As a result, less wait-time is needed before a battery can start charging, due to high temperature
Frequently Purchased Together
This might be the best Miter Saw yet
Allows you to increase the cutting capacity up to 8x that of nominal lumber. It's a small saw that can handle a lot.
With a no-load speed of up to 3600 RPM, it has the speed of a much larger miter saw. But the compact footprint means it won't take up a whole workbench, and you can bring it to the job site.
A Safer Saw
The innovative Work Holding Lever supports the material and keeps your hands away from the blade, giving you cleaner cuts, and peace of mind.