40V Nitro Power Share 5.0Ah 20" Cordless Lawn Mower
- Gas-like power—Worx Nitro outdoor tools are engineered to provide gas-like power, performance, and runtime.
- 3-in-1 functionality—Mulch / Bag / Side-Discharge.
- 40V lawn mower with high-capacity 5.0Ah Power Share PRO batteries.
- Durable, 20 in. (50.8 cm) steel cutting-deck w/ Nutricut™ dual-stage mulching capabilities.
- 7-position, single-lever cutting height adjustment.
- Charge-level indicator provides a quick reference to the remaining runtime.
- Fully collapsible handle for compact, stand-up storage.
- Run longer with high-capacity batteries—Worx Power Share PRO intelligent batteries deliver extended run times, plus heat and impact protection. Compatible with all Worx 20V and 40V tools, outdoor power and lifestyle products.
- Use Power Share PRO Batteries—Batteries and Charger sold separately. For optimal runtime and performance, use Power Share PRO Batteries: WA3012 (4.0Ah) and WA3571 (5.0Ah).
This lawn mower is not self-propelled, but is still agile and easy to work with.
The deck width is 20 in. (50.8 cm) and the cutting width is 19 in. (48.26 cm) to deliver great cutting efficiency.
Yes, this lawn mower has a sturdy, metal cutting deck.
You can adjust the cutting height of this Lawn Mower to give you exactly the cut you want. Switch between multiple different cutting height positions with an easy-to-use single-lever adjustment.
The collection bag fill level can be checked by lifting the flap covering the opening. With over 1 bushel of fill capacity, emptying is easy and convenient.
This lawn mower can be used with or without the collection bag. If you’d rather not collect your clippings, you can use the rear discharge or mulching feature to feed the trimmings back into your yard to nourish it naturally.
Yes, this lawn mower has a side discharge outlet. With the lawn mower off and batteries removed, you can easily attach the direcitonal outlet to the side of the lawn mower with no tools required. This mower also comes with Nutricut® for premium mulching capability.
While your lawn mower is powerful enough to handle wet grass, we don’t recommend mowing wet grass. Wet grass can inhibit cutting performance, form clumps that interfere with the mulching action and/or reduce runtime. For best performance, wait until the grass dries before cutting.
Since this lawn mower is designed for easy, compact storage when not in use, it’s shipped to you in a similar configuration to save you on shipping. There is some minor assembly required, but will take less than 5 minutes and will not require any tools.
Changing blades on this lawn mower is easy! You’ll need protective hand gloves and a spanner wrench to remove the blade. For detailed instructions and illustrations, review the owner’s manual.
Replacement lawn mowing blades can be found under Lawn Mower Accessories.
Storing the mower outside is not ideal and is not recommended. Worx lawn mowers fold into a compact shape to make storage in your garage or shed easy. For more information about folding down the mower for storage, review your owner’s manual.
Our lithium-ion (Li-Ion) tools and nickel-cadmium (Ni-Cad) tools are separate battery platforms and are not interchangeable. Li-Ion batteries offer our customers maintenance-free technology without the hassle of managing the memory effect inherent in Ni-Cad batteries.
The POWERSHARE PRO series of WORX high-capacity batteries are designed for optimal performance and come standard with the WORX NITRO product offering. These batteries utilize an intelligent battery management system that monitors each cell to enhance, power, performance, and runtime.
Innovative, thermoplastic material encases each cell to pull heat away and maximize the cell’s performance, resulting in longer runtime.
360° cell protection provides increased security against vibration, drops, and water intrusion. This full-wrap design limits the influence that a compromised cell can have over the rest of the battery pack.
No. The WORX POWERSHARE PRO batteries can be used on all existing WORX 20V MAX chargers (WA3742, WA3881, WA3764, WA3770, WA3884, WA3835).
No. The batteries require the same amount of charge-time as the standard WORX POWERSHARE batteries. However, due to the Cell-Cooling Technology in the POWERSHARE PRO batteries, they stay cooler, longer. As a result, less wait-time is needed before a battery can start charging, due to high temperature.
- 20V Power Share PRO 8.0Ah Lithium-Ion High-Capacity BatteryItem: WA3678$219.99
- 20V Power Share GT Revolution 12" 4.0Ah String TrimmerItem: WG170.3$189.99
- 20V Power Share TURBINE Cordless Two Speed Leaf BlowerItem: WG547$169.99
- 20V Power Share & 18V MaxLithium Dual Port Battery Charger (Discontinued)Item: WA3875$79.99
Frequently purchased together
The Power to Outperform Gas Mowers
Quickly switch between modes: mulch when you want to return nutrients to the soil, bag when you want a cleaner-looking lawn, or use the side-discharge feature when you want a little of both.
Power Share™ PRO Batteries
For gas-like power, performance, and runtime, this push lawn mower runs on high-capacity 5.0Ah batteries. And it runs quieter, cleaner, and less-expensively than a gas mower.
Durable 20" Steel Deck
The innovative Nutricut dual-edge mulching blade of this 20 in. push mower provides superior lawn fertilization. And the premium steel deck is perfect for lawns with tough terrain.