Spool & Line for WG168, WG184 & WG191 Trimmers
- Patented DoubleHelix Line is made from a copolymer nylon resin and synthetic material.
- Designed with an aerodynamic oval shape to reduce drag.
- Increases edging life up to 25% compared to normal use & conditions.
- Features a softer resin which allows the line to stretch and cushion upon impact.
- Compatible with: WG168, WG184 & WG191.
DNA2 DoubleHelix cutting line has a unique aerodynamic shape for reduced drag and superior trimming and edging performance to ensure a healthier cut for your lawn. With over 100lbs of tensile strength, Worx DNA2 DoubleHelix cutting line offers more durability and flexibility for a longer life. These pre-wound spools are designed to load into your electric Worx trimmer in seconds without hassle.
These pre-wound spools are sold individually.
Each spool contains a total of 20 feet of DNA2 DoubleHelix line.
The diameter of this line is approximately 0.08”. The line is pre-wound on spools specially designed to work on the Worx WG168, WG190 and WG191 models. Compatibility and performance on other tools isn’t likely.
Regardless of the tool or job at hand, we recommend that our customers follow standard safety precautions while using our tools, including wearing safety eyewear, gloves, appropriate shoes and clothing, and keeping hair tied back. Always refer to the owner’s manual for complete safety information before operating any tool.