WORX DIY STANDARD WARRANTY STATEMENT:
Your 3 years product warranty is subject to the following conditions:
• Online registration of the product within 30 days of purchase (without registration, only 2 years warranty will apply)
• Battery packs are guaranteed for a 12 month period only, regardless of online registration
• The tool has not been misused
• The tool has been subjected to fair wear and tear only
• Unauthorized persons have not attempted repairs
• The tool has not been used for hire purposes
• The tool has not been used for rent or Professional purposes
• The tool has not sustained damage through foreign objects, substances or accidents
• The tool has not been adapted from its original specification
Your 3 years warranty does not cover
• Components that are subject to natural wear and tear caused by use in accordance with operating instructions
• Damage caused wilfully, negligently, or by abnormal storage or working conditions.
• Accessories and attachments
For guarantee claims, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact
the Worx DIY Helpline on 0345 202 9679. You will need to submit evidence of online registration and proof of purchase in the form of a valid receipt that displays date and place of purchase.
If your Worx DIY tool becomes defective due to faulty materials or workmanship within a period of 3 (three) years from the date of purchase, (at our sole discretion) we guarantee to:
• Replace or repair all defective parts, free of charge, or
• Repair products free of charge, or
• Replace the unit with a new or re-conditioned unit, free of charge.
• The tool has not been used for hire purposes.
• The tool has not been adapted from its original specification.
Proof of purchase and evidence of online registration of the tool within 30 days from the
date of purchase is produced, and our records show that such registration of the tool was completed within 30 days from the date of purchase, when a claim is made during the third year from the date of purchase of the tool. This guarantee statement does not replace but is in addition to your statutory rights. This warranty does not apply to accessories supplied with the tool. This warranty applies only to the original
purchaser and may not be transferred. All repairs and replacement tools will be covered by the limited warranty for the balance of the warranty period from the date of the original purchase. Should it be determined (in the reasonable opinion of Positec Power Tools (Europe) Limited that the warranty conditions as stated above have not been met, the tool will be returned to the customer atthe expense of the customer, for which an invoice will be included with the return of the tool, and payable by the customer within 30 (thirty) days from the date of the invoice.
The customer undertakes to return the tool as soon as is reasonably practicable following suspicion or discovery of a defect or malfunction, and before
any further use of the tool is made. Positec shall not be liable for any malfunction or defect of the tool in the event the customer makes further use of the tool once a malfunction or defect is suspected or discovered.
You must register your product (‘s) within 30 days after purchase by logging on to www.worxtools.com. Click on ‘Register Now’ and fill in the required information for your qualifying Worx® power tool. All registrations must be made under the name of an individual person. After registration, you will receive an e-mail that will include your
Identification Number (BID#). Keep track of this number as you will be requested to present it during the call for replacement, in order to obtain service for your product.