WORX PROFESSIONAL WARRANTY STATEMENT:
If your WORX PROFESSIONAL tool becomes defective due to faulty materials or workmanship within a period of 3 years
from the date of purchase, we guarantee to:
• Replace or repair all defective parts, free of charge, or.
• Repair products free of charge, or.
• Replace the unit with a new or re-conditioned unit, free of charge.
Your 3 years warranty is subject to the
• Registration on the Internet www.worxtools.com within 30 days of purchase. (without registration, only 12 months warranty will apply).
• Battery packs are guaranteed for a 12 month period only, regardless of online registration.
• The tool has not been misused.
• The tool has been subjected to fair wear and tear.
• Unauthorized persons have not attempted repairs.
• The tool has not been used for hire purposes.
• The tool has not sustained damage through foreign objects, substances or accidents.
Your 3 years warranty does not cover
• Components that are subject to natural wear and tear caused by use in accordance with operating instructions
•For guarantee claims, please contact the WORX PROFESSIONAL Helpline. You will need to submit a registration document and proof of purchase in the form of a valid receipt that displays date and place of purchase.
WORX PROFESSIONAL Helpline
This guarantee statement does not replace but is in addition to your statutory rights. This warranty does not apply to accessories supplied with the tool. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred. All repairs and replacement tools will be covered by the limited warranty for the balance of the warranty period from the date of the original purchase.