The Landroid L is probably the best money and time saving investment you can make for your lawncare. Landroid or as my kids refer to it now as a “Giant Robot” will save you time from mowing your lawn every week. I am one of those people that like their lawns to looks great but don’t have time to actually mow it, so I used to hire people to take care of my lawn. This bad boy put those people out of business, and is now saving me almost $160 a month. I will go over the features and Pro and Cons of Landroid L WR 155.
Setting up your Landroid will take some time. I highly recommend that you figure out how you want to lay out the boundary, because that is how this unit works, and where you want to go before you actually go ahead and perform the task. So, once you figure out where the unit base will go, you will need to lay out the provided wire with the stakes. Make sure to use the provided guide to help you adjust the proper distance from the edge so you don’t run into any issues later. I did find a really helpful installation video on Youtube by Worx for laying out the boundary wire. Once the boundary wire is laid out and your landroid is charged up you are ready to kick back relax and watch your robot work for you, even better you can just tell “Alexa” and your robot will get to work, if you have that attachment.
– Cutting Height Adjustment Dial
– Battery Slot
– Rain Sensor – Really cool feature. The robot has a rain or water senor on top of the robot and if the sensors pick up any moisture, the robot will return to its dock and resume after.
– LCD Display – Displays pertinent information such as charging information and setting work schedule.
– Giant Stop Button – Just in case if you need the robot to stop working.
– The WR155 Landroid model is waterproof so it can be hosed off when its dirty or when you need to clean its blades.
– OPTIONAL FEATURES – So, there are a couple features with the Landriod that are really useful, but unfortunately are optional. These features include the “ACS” which is the obstacle avoidance system, Find my Landroid GPS system, off-limit sensor and the voice control or alarm.
– Help you save time and money – Has been working out great for me
– No more picking up grass clippings – So, depending on the height adjustment, the robot will mow your grass to a specific height so that the clippings can be used as fertilizer.
– Can work even when you’re not home, and can park itself If it starts to rain.
– Can use the app to start and stop the robot, set schedule, set zones, rain delay timer, and no work times. The app can also help you determine your grass type, soil type and adjust it self to the type of fertilizer you are using.
– The Landroid is not a cheap robot lawn mower, plus with the add-on features if you decide to get them, it can get very expensive. In my opinion those “Optional Features” should be standard especially the “Find my Landroid” option. You should be able to locate your robot if someone decides to walk away with it.
– Mows the lawn in a random pattern, but does eventually cover the whole area. I usually prefer the nice lines in my lawn but who am I to complain when I don’t have to pay or mow my own yard. I do hope that in the future if they can start to incorporate the zig zag pattern that most robot vacuums are now doing.
Overall, the Landroid is an awesome and amazing piece of machine that will truly make your life easier. It can help you save money if you pay someone to cut your grass and help you save time if you mow your own, so that you can better spend that time with your family or just to sit back and relax and watch your robot do your bidding.