Magnetic Strips for Landroid Vision
- Share a lawn with a neighbor? Magnetic strip creates a barrier within grass so Landroid Vision will know not to mow past the line.
- Magnetic strip is compatible with all Landroid Vision models.
- Kit includes (2) 16.5 ft. rolls of magnetic strip for a total of 33 ft.
- Easily fix the strip to the ground using the (12) stakes included in the kit. The kit also includes (4) strip connectors to join separate sections.
- Constructed with impact-resistance nylon for extreme durability.
- Outdoor-rated design ensures worry-free installation directly on the lawn’s surface.
Yes. The WR208, WR210, and WR220 models come with 16.5 ft. and (8) stakes. The WR230 and WR235 models come with 33 ft. and (16) stakes.
Burying the magnetic strip is not recommended, as it will weaken the signal and may not stop Vision from passing over it.
Landroid Vision automatically recognizes the grass it should cut on your lawn, as well as the non-grassy areas it shouldn’t cross into. But if you share a lawn with a neighbor without any boundaries in place—such as a fence—Vision will keep mowing onto the adjoining property. These strips are a fast, secure, and easy solution to create a barrier it will obey.