(1) - Cutting Wheel, 3/8 Arbor
(1) - 2" Grinding Wheel, 3/8 Arbor
(1) - 2" Flap Disc, 3/8 Arbor, Med Grit
(1) - 1/4" Flange Adapter for Butterfly-style Arbor
The 1/4" arbor adapter allows the grinder to use Dremel® EZ-Lock™ wheels.
*Brands are trademarks owned by third parties which may be registered by their respective owners.
These recommendations will help maximize the performance of your tool, and achieve the best results.
- Do not subject the tool or accessory to heavy load. Use light, constant pressure. Pushing harder typically does not improve removal rate or performance. Be patient and let the tool work as designed.
- Allow the tool to reach target rotation speed before engaging the work piece. Use the fastest rotation possible while still achieving desired results. Typically, tougher materials require faster rotation speeds.
- Clamp the workpiece whenever possible. A moving workpiece is more likely to create a pinching or binding situation.
When using a cutting wheel, keep the wheel straight in the cut. If the wheel is twisted, it will tend to grab and climb out of the cut. The tool will shut off in an effort to prevent this situation, which is called kickback.
Note: The MakerX Grinder is designed to help the user make straight cuts. The tool body and wheel are lined up. When held, the user’s forearm and hand are lined up with the blade and tool. Pull the Grinder and wheel through the cut, in line with the hand and forearm.
- If the tool does stop suddenly, press the power button to turn it off. Remove the accessory from the work piece. Turn the tool back on and allow the rotation to build to target speed. This may take between 1.5 to 3 seconds. Resume the work gradually. If cutting, take care to follow the cut path already established. Do not twist or bind the blade.