How To Video
1. Hold the rotary tool and turn on the MakerX. Begin to slowly write out “hello” or any name, saying, or design you’d like. Tip: Work on a flat smooth surface, place a mat underneath if your surface is not smooth.
2. Use a pair of scissors or a craft knife to cut the piece of faux leather into a strip.
3. Thread the strip of faux leather through a key ring and fold it over making sure your writing is facing out.
4. Use a punch and hammer to create a hole through the folded strips next to the key ring.
5. Place the rivet through the holes and use a hammer to set it.
6. With a pair of scissors trim the tail diagonally.
7. Add it to your keys!