How To Video
1. For each tree, cut out five simple tree shapes out of felt.
Tip: Use clipart as a template and trace it onto the felt with chalk.
2. Use the Rotary Tool to cut down a skewer to size.
3. Switch out the Rotary Tool bit and drill a hole in the center of a wood round.
4. Fold each felt tree in half and glue the folded edge towards the top of the skewer so that all top points meet. Repeat this step with the rest of the felt pieces until the tree is full.
5. Place the skewer into the drilled hole and set up your forest!