Nitro 20V 2.1 Gal Cordless Wet/Dry Vacuum (Tool Only)
- Proven Power—Worx NITRO™ tools are built for pro-level performance to elevate power, speed, and productivity on every task.
- Quickly and easily pick up a variety of wet or dry messes with 16 kPa suction.
- Powerful, high-efficiency brushless motor provides longer run times and extended life of the product.
- Easily contain small to large messes with a 2.1 Gal capacity tank and quick-disconnect latches for emptying and cleaning.
- High/Low suction settings to clean your car, workshop or other areas around the home.
- Shoulder strap provides mobility when cleaning around tight areas or when covering large areas on the go.
- 6.5 ft. extendable hose with a convenient onboard crevice tool and wide nozzle.
- Switch ports to easily convert to a blower for quick cleanup around the workspace.
- Compact and lightweight design makes it easy to store and carry with included shoulder strap and integrated carry handle.
- Share Batteries, Save Money—Use the 20V Power Share batteries you already own and save money when you purchase the tool only.
- *Battery and charger not included.
No, it is not waterproof and should not be submerged in water. It is water resistant only to protect against splashes.
It has a HEPA filter.
Yes, it does have a blower port for optional blower capabilities.
No, the filter does not need to be removed. Allow the filer to dry completely after vacuuming liquids before vacuuming dry materials.
It is extremely easy to empty! Unclip the two latches on each side, remove the lid and dump out the bottom container.
It does not have the ability to connect to saws, but is great for vacuuming up dust afterwards.
The vacuum is 13.78" L x 10.71" W x 11.22" H.
- Nitro 20V Power Share Cordless LED Work Light (Tool Only)Item: WX026L.9$99.99
- Zippered Tool Bag with Interior and Exterior PocketsItem: WA0076$29.99
Frequently purchased together
Power to Outperform Traditional Wet/Dry Vacs
16 kPa provides enough suction to get clean-up done fast. With High/Low speeds and the included crevice and wide nozzles, you can perform a variety of clean-up jobs.
2.1 Gal Capacity
With enough room to handle larger and smaller messes alike, this is an excellent jobsite wet/dry vac.
Insert the hose into the secondary outlet to quickly convert the vac into a blower and conveniently clear debris from tight crevices, hard-to-reach areas, and other surfaces.