Nitro 20V Power Share 7.25" Cordless Circular Saw with Brushless Motor
- Power to Outperform—Worx Nitro tools are engineered to provide greater power, performance, and run time.
- This cordless circular saw features professional cutting capacity of 2-9/16 in., perfect for multiple lumber types.
- Features an efficient brushless motor, which runs 50% longer, is 25% more powerful, and has 10% longer life than brushed motors.
- Bevel cuts—adjustable knob allows you to bevel the blade up to 57° for perfect miter cuts.
- LED Lighting provides illumination of the workspace and cutline in low-light environments.
- Lightweight with an ergonomically designed comfort grip for ease of use over long periods.
- Depth adjustment lever for quick and effortless on-the-fly depth adjustments.
- Conveniently placed spindle lock button secures the blade in place for easy blade changes.
- Built-in dust port to keep the work area clear of debris so you can follow your cutlines.
- Run longer with high-capacity batteries—Worx Power Share PRO intelligent batteries deliver extended run times, plus heat and impact protection. Compatible with all Worx 20V and 40V tools, outdoor power and lifestyle products.
- 2A Charger included—charges 4.0Ah battery in 2 hrs.
Yes, the WX520L will operate with a 2.0Ah battery but is recommended for best performance to use a 4.0Ah battery.
Yes, the WX520L has a max cutting capacity of 2½ in. at 90° and at 45° the WX520L has a cutting capacity of 1 13/16 in.
A Brushless External Motor provides more efficiency and helps to deliver more power, run time, and durability compared to traditional brushless motors.
The WX520L uses a 7¼ in. blade with a 5/8 in. arbor. We recommend a Thin Kerf blade for best results.
No, the WX520L does not come with a laser cut line.
Although the Power Share™ PRO high-capacity batteries come standard with WORX NITRO products, they can also be utilized on the traditional WORX products to achieve longer runtime.
WORX recommends that Power Share™ PRO batteries be used with WORX NITRO products to unlock optimal performance.
No. The WORX Power Share™ PRO batteries can be used on all existing WORX 20V MAX chargers (WA3742, WA3881, WA3764, WA3770, WA3884, WA3835).
No. The batteries require the same amount of charge-time as the standard WORX Power Share batteries. However, due to the Cell-Cooling Technology in the Power Share™ PRO batteries, they stay cooler, longer. As a result, less wait time is needed before a battery can start charging, due to high temperature.
The Power to Outperform
With better performance and longer run times than traditional cordless tools, Worx NITRO employs advanced engineering & cutting-edge tech for superior efficiency, so you'll get more done on every charge.
- 20V Power Share PRO 8.0Ah Lithium-Ion High-Capacity BatteryItem: WA3678$169.99
- 20V Power Share & 18V MaxLithium Battery 60-Minute Quick Charger (WA3881)Item: 50036233$54.99
- Large Zippered Tool Tote with Interior and Exterior PocketsItem: WA0079$24.99
Frequently purchased together
Outperforms Traditional Circular Saws
With a 2-9/16 in. cutting capacity the Nitro Cordless Circular Saw was made to tackle 2x4s, plywood, and lumber of all types.
Brushless = Better
The high-efficiency Nitro brushless motor increases output, reliability, and performance. Pair it with Power Share™ PRO batteries to unlock its full potential to tackle any job.
Easy Bevel & Miter Cuts
The adjustable knob allows the user to bevel the blade of the cordless circular saw up to 57° for perfect miter cuts and professional results.