Nitro 20V Compact Brushless 1/2” Drill/Driver
- Proven Power—Worx NITRO™ tools are built for pro-level performance to elevate power, speed, and productivity on every task.
- Built with a high-efficiency brushless motor, which runs 50% longer, is 25% more powerful, and has a 10X longer life than brushed motors.
- Compact length of 6” is perfect for plumbers, electricians, and others who work in tight spaces.
- 18+1 clutch positions adjust torque up to 500 in-lbs. to match the demands of both standard and heavy-duty drilling/driving projects.
- Variable 2-speed capability adapts for a wide range of drilling/driving applications with a max no-load speed of 2100 RPM.
- Heavy-duty ½” all-metal ratcheting chuck withstands tough conditions and maintains superior bit retention.
- Bright LED light activates with trigger to illuminate dark work areas and stays on for 20 seconds after trigger is released.
- Rubber GRIPZONE handle enhances comfort and control, while lightweight 3-lb. body reduces strain on user.
- Same Battery, Expandable Power. The same battery powers over 75+ 20V, 40V, and 80V lifestyle, garden, and power tools in the Power Share™ family.
This compact drill measures only 6" in length and 7" in height which makes this tool 17% more compact comparing to our popular. This compact tool ideal for working in tight spots.
This drill offers 18+1 clutch settings for excellent torque management; allowing you to take control of your fastening applications no matter the type of material. Use settings 1-8 for driving smaller screws into soft materials or 13-18 for driving large fasteners into hardwoods.
The chuck is made of all metal components, no plastic. It is extremely durable, even when used for tough applications. The ratcheting feature lets the user hand-tighten the bit into the chuck, without need for a hex key. Bit slippage is practically eliminated.
A brushless motor is controlled electronically, rather than with brushes. They are more efficient in transferring power, thereby maximizing battery energy and runtime. Brushless motors are smaller and lighter than standard motors, so tools can be more compact and lighter.
Speed 1 is slower and has higher torque. It works best for drilling and driving in difficult applications or when precision and control are paramount. Speed 2 has higher RPM for accomplishing work faster, but the max torque level is lower.
Any WORX 20V Lithium-Ion battery, whether Power Share™ or Power Share™ PRO will work with this drill.
Frequently purchased together
Small Drill, Premium Power
Conquer Cramped Spaces
This compact drill is 17% smaller* with a competitively compact length of 6"— perfect for fitting within wall studs, cabinetry, electrical boxes, and other tight spaces. And with a lightweight profile of 3 lbs., it can be used overhead or for lengthy periods without wearing the user out.
Max Power, Max Performance
This compact drill/driver uses a high-efficiency brushless motor to deliver 25% more power*, breezing through tough jobs with an impressive max torque of 500 in- lbs. and max speed of 2100 RPM. Whatever the task, you can count on the heavy-duty 1/2" all-metal ratcheting chuck to keep a superior grip on the bit.
Control Meets Convenience
Always get the right output for the job with 18+1 clutch settings to set precise torque levels, as well as variable 2-speed control to refine the RPMs. Enjoy greater ease of use with built-in LED lights that boost visibility in dark drilling spaces.
*Compared to WX101L model