Nitro 20V Power Share Worxsaw 4.5" Cordless Compact Circular Saw with Brushless Motor - Tool Only
- Power to Outperform—Worx NITRO™ tools are engineered to provide greater power, performance, and runtime.
- Compact design for excellent maneuverability and portability. Quick rip and plunge cuts have never been easier, just grab the WORXSAW and go.
- Brushless motors are more efficient, run 50% longer, are 25% more powerful, and have 10% longer life.
- 0-46° bevel cuts are a breeze with the WORXSAW, just set the easy-to-use bevel adjustment lever.
- Ergonomic grip for comfort and control. You can work all day with the vibration-absorbing handle.
- Made for stock lumber—The WORXSAW was designed for 2 in. lumber, with exceptional depth-of-cut.
- Greater cutline visibility—The left-sided design lets you see exactly what you’re cutting.
- Dust port to hook up your shop-vac and keep your project and your workspace clean.
- Faster blade—The WORXSAW only uses a blade with a 3/8 in. arbor size. That’s half the size of traditional circular saws, so the motor can spin it twice as fast
- Share batteries, Save Money. Use the 20V Power Share™ batteries you already own and save money by purchasing just the tool.
- *Battery and charger not included.
Yes, the WX531L is the perfect tool for cutting through 2x4 lumber and plywood at 90°.
Yes, this saw has an LED light to help illuminate your cut line.
Yes, the WX531L will handle bevel cuts up to 46°.
Yes, plunge cuts are capable, and instructions are available within the manual on how to safely make the cut.
The saw will use a 4½ in. blade with an arbor size of 3/8 in.
The Power to Outperform:
With better performance and longer run times than traditional cordless tools, Worx NITRO™ employs advanced engineering & cutting-edge tech for superior efficiency, so you'll get more done on every charge.
- 20V Power Share & 18V MaxLithium Battery 60-Minute Quick Charger (WA3881)Item: 50036233$49.99
- Large Zippered Tool Tote with Interior and Exterior PocketsItem: WA0079$22.99
Frequently purchased together
Grip It & Rip It
Easier to Grab
Full-size circ saws can be a hassle setting up and maneuvering. This compact circular saw is simpler to use and more precise.
Stronger & Lasts Longer
High-efficiency brushless motors use less battery yet output more power than previous generations of power tool motors.
Easier Bevel Cuts
Go from 0-46° with the quick-set bevel adjustment lever. It's a snap to perform these useful cuts with just one hand.