Nitro 80V 21" Cordless Self-Propelled Lawn Mower with Brushless Motor & Rear Wheel Drive
- Worx Nitro outdoor tools are engineered to provide gas-like power, performance, and run time.
- 80V self-propelled lawn mower with rear-wheel drive and variable-speed control designed to handle larger and more challenging lawns.
- High efficiency brushless motor pairs with (4) 5.0Ah Power Share PRO high-capacity batteries to deliver enhanced power, gas-like performance, and longer run time.
- Auto-IntelliCut™ Technology automatically adjusts performance to grass conditions for this 80V cordless lawn mower.
- Durable, 21 in. steel cutting-deck w/ NutriCut™ dual-stage mulching capabilities.
- Single-lever control for 7-position cutting-height adjustments.
- Single-lever control for bagging, mulching, and side-discharge modes.
- LED Lights on this 21 in. cordless lawn mower allow for visibility in low-light conditions.
- Charge-level indicator provides quick reference to remaining run time.
- One-touch, fully collapsible handle allows for compact, stand-up storage.
- Run Longer With High-Capacity Batteries—Worx Power Share PRO intelligent batteries deliver extended run times, plus heat and impact protection. Compatible with all Worx 20V, 40V and 80V tools, outdoor power and lifestyle products.
The Worx Nitro 80V Cordless Self-Propelled Lawn Mower features IntelliCut smart technology inside the lawn mower’s motor. It automatically senses when grass conditions are higher and thicker. Instead of bogging down during these conditions, the lawn mower cutting capabilities speed up to cut more efficiently. On the other hand, when the grass conditions are less demanding, the lawn mower will utilize its lower setting to conserve battery runtime.
IntelliCut refers to the motor of the 80V self-propelled lawn mower changing “speed” to cut more efficiently. On the other hand, the variable speed control lever adjusts the self-propel speed, or pace, at which the lawn mower moves. While operating in more demanding grass conditions, put the lawn mower in a slower speed to provide the blades more time to cut within a given area.
The innovative, quick-change mode lever provides the user the ability to change modes without the use of a plug. No more of a need to store, or lose, the mulch plug. Instead of a plug, the 21 in. cordless lawn mower deck has a sliding “door” that can be opened or closed to change from bag or mulch/side-discharge modes.
Frequently purchased together
Power & Precise
With rear-wheel drive and variable speed control, you're in control of the cut with the functionality to speed it up or slow it down, depending on the needs of the lawn.
Brushless Motor & High-Capacity Batteries
This 21 in. cordless lawn mower uses 4 powerful 20V Power Share™ PRO batteries and a high-efficiency brushless motor for 80V of impressive performance. Power Share™ PRO batteries deliver extended run times, plus heat impact protection.
Internal sensors in this 80V self-propelled lawn mower detect when the grass gets thicker and automatically dials up the torque to power through. When passing over less dense grass, Auto-IntelliCut™ dials it down to conserve battery.