3.5 Amp Sonicrafter Corded Oscillating Multi-Tool
- 4° oscillation angle results in 3x faster cutting than tools with a standard 3.2° oscillation angle.
- Universal Fit interface works with all major brands of accessories.
- Tool-free Hyperlock clamping system eliminates accessory slippage.
- 3.5-Amp motor maintains speed of cut under load.
- Ergonomic slim grip body is comfortable and easy to control.
- LED Light illuminates the work area for better visibility than traditional corded oscillating tools.
- Variable speed motor ensures best results in all materials.
- Do It Yourself. Do It Better. Do It With Worx. – Worx tools are engineered with cutting-edge technology, and above modern efficiency standards, so you can build a cost-effective tool collection that’s been designed to last.
Starlock® blades can be fitted onto the Worx WX687L Sonicrafter Corded Oscillating Multi-Tool.
The Worx WX687L Sonicrafter Corded Oscillating Tool comes with a Wood-cutting End Cut Blade, Rigid Scraper, Sanding Pad, and 26 pieces of sanding paper; 10 coarse, 8 medium and 8 fine grits.
To perform work, oscillating accessories move from side to side very quickly. The distance from the center that the accessory travels is the oscillating angle.
In general, faster speeds work for cutting wood. Use slower speeds for cutting plastic or other materials that might melt. Medium to high speeds works best in metals. Ideally, make a test cut on scrap material to see which speed performs best in the given work piece.
Frequently purchased together
A Faster, More Useful Multi-Tool
3x Faster Cutting
This Sonicrafter uses a 4° oscillation angle which gets more done with every stroke than the standard 3.2° angle on other oscillating multi-tools.
Fits Accessories from Other Brands
The Universal Fit System accepts all common oscillating multi-tool blades, pads, sheets, and more from every major power tool brand,
Hyperlock does just what it sounds like - it locks down accessories and eliminates slippage. As a result, accessories are efficient and cut faster.