20V Power Share 4.0Ah Hydroshot Portable Power Cleaner w/ Deluxe Cleaning Bundle
- Hydroshot bundle includes 20V 4.0Ah Hydroshot portable power cleaner, squeegee accessory, soap dispenser attachment, outdoor hard surface brush, and pivoting quick connect adapter.
- Versatile 5-in-1 pressure nozzle lets you easily switch between spray intensities (0°, 15°, 25°, 40°, and watering setting).
- Worx Hydroshot draws from any freshwater source so it’s perfect to use around the dock or the pool.
- Hydroshot bundle includes accessories featuring a quick snap connection for easy attachment.
- Outdoor power scrubber features a hard bristle design for scrubbing hard surfaces like patios, decks, and docks.
- Pivoting quick connect adapter allows Hydroshot nozzle to be fully adjusted up to 180° in any direction to get underneath vehicles or other hard to reach areas around the home.
- Soap dispenser is ideal for adding soap to any cleaning project, including cars, boats, windows, and more.
- 12 in. Squeegee accessory is ideal for windows and glass and sprays water to clear away dust and grime.
- Same Battery, Expandable Power. The same battery powers over 75+ 20V, 40V, and 80V lifestyle, garden, and power tools in the Power Share™ family.
Yes, this model includes 1 4.0Ah battery and 1 2-Hour quick charger.
The WORX Hydroshot is ultra-lightweight. Even with the battery and lance installed, it only weighs 3.7 lbs. It’s the ultimate portable power cleaner for at home or on the go, and easy to store.
The Hydroshot accessories are only designed for use on the Hydroshot and cannot be used on other pressure washing equipment.
The Hydroshot is designed for use with fresh water sources, and using chemicals, cleansers, salt water or any other non-fresh water sources in it will void the warranty. For tough cleaning needs, the soap dispenser accessory (WA4036) can be used to mix any after-market cleaning solutions or liquid soaps. When using fresh water from a pool, lake, river or pond, slide the float along the hose to keep the intake away from the bottom to avoid picking up dirt or mud. When finished, flush the tool with ordinary tap water to ensure its longevity and performance.
Yes, as long as the water is 104 degrees or less.
No, the WORX Hydroshot WG620 has one, simple speed for easy and efficient operation.
There are a few things to check:
- Confirm that the water source hose is not being compressed or kinked, or being restricted in any way.
- If using the included hose, make sure the intake filter is sitting just under the water’s surface, not floating on top of the water, and not touching the bottom (if used in a lake). Any dirt or debris may prevent water from being drawn into the hose.
- Remove the orange hose adapter by unscrewing it from the machine (which may require an adjustable wrench). Verify that the rubber gasket filter is still in place and see if any debris is blocking the filter. The Hydroshot will not work properly if the filter is missing. Reinstall the hose adapter and hand tighten, or tighten with a wrench if necessary. Do not overtighten. Additional rubber gasket filter screens are sold at most hardware stores and by WORX Customer Service (855) 279-0505.
If all filters are installed and cleared and all accessories are securely tightened, re-install the lance and nozzle, change the pressure setting to High, and try again. Keep the Hydroshot no higher than 5’ from the water source to decrease the travel distance between the water and tool. Important: Upon startup, it is critical to clear all the air from the tube and fill it with water. Keep the Hydroshot no higher than 5’ above the water’s surface to decrease the travel distance between the water and tool. Once water completely fills the tube, and water has reached the base of the tool, engage the trigger to initiate spray. If water will not completely fill the tube, detach the tube from the tool and fully submerge the hose in a water source. Once the tube is completely filled with water, reattach to the tool, and engage the trigger to initiate spray It could take up to 30 seconds or more to spray, depending on the fresh water source.
To install the lance to the body of the Hydroshot, align the two projections on the lance with the grooves of the power nozzle as shown in the manual. One side is wider than the other and will only fit one way. Push the lance towards the body of the Hydroshot and, without releasing the pressure, twist counterclockwise until the projection on the lance lines up with the projection on the top of the Hydroshot’s nozzle. Once they are aligned, release.
To attach a garden hose to the Hydroshot, thread the included WA1047 quick-connect adapter onto the end of the hose, then place it onto the orange adapter on the base of the tool until it “snaps” into place. To remove the hose (w/ adapter), depress the orange ring on the adapter and the hose (w/ adapter) will remove from the adapter on the tool. To directly connect a garden hose to the tool, first remove the orange hose adapter under the body and in front of the handle guard by turning it counterclockwise. You may need an adjustable wrench to remove it. Carefully turn this counter-clockwise. When removing the adapter, be careful not to drop the rubber gasket filter. The Hydroshot will not work properly without this piece. Attach the hose fitting to the Hydroshot and gently pull to ensure it is secure. When removing the hose, be sure not to lose the rubber gasket filter and that it is in place before re-attaching the hose adapter in a clockwise motion. Do not overtighten the hose adapter when replacing it.
Especially when using a self-drawn water source (like from a bucket or lake), it may take up to 20 seconds to start pulling water through the hose and Hydroshot. If it is still not working, check the following:
- Check the connection by gently pulling the hose. It should not easily pull off. If it does, reinstall by making sure the hose clicks into position.
- Check the intake filter at the end of the hose to see if debris or dirt is clogging the intake. Clean and reinstall if necessary.
- Confirm that the hose is not being compressed or kinked, or being restricted in any way.
- Make sure the intake filter is floating just under the water’s surface and not touching the bottom, any dirt or debris that may prevent water from being drawn into the hose.
- Remove the orange hose adapter by unscrewing it from the machine (which may require an adjustable wrench). Verify that the rubber gasket filter is still in place and see if any debris is blocking the filter. The Hydroshot will not work properly if the filter is missing. Reinstall the hose adapter and hand tighten, or tighten with a wrench if necessary. Do not overtighten. Additional rubber gasket filter screens are sold at most hardware stores and by WORX.
- If the supplied 20ft. hose is securely attached and the unit is not siphoning water from your water source, try attaching a household garden hose directly to the machine. If it works with the direct household connection, flush the machine for at least 1 minute, reattach the supplied 20ft. hose and try siphoning from your water source again. (This is also a helpful step when bringing the machine out of storage.)
If all filters are installed and cleared and all accessories are securely tightened, re-install the long lance and nozzle, change the pressure setting to High, and try again. Keep the Hydroshot no higher than 5’ from the water source to decrease the travel distance between the water and tool.
The Worx Hydroshot is designed to work with clean water sources, and using chemicals, cleansers and soaps through it will void the warranty. The Soap Dispenser Attachment is designed to let you up your Hydroshot’s cleaning game without affecting the longevity or performance of your tool.
The Hydroshot Soap Dispenser Attachment can hold up to 13.5 oz. of your soap mixture or other cleansing agent.
The Soap Dispenser Attachment can be attached directly to the Hydroshot for lower pressure applications or can be used in addition to the extension lance for higher pressure applications.
Remove the battery from your Hydroshot. The 12 in. Window Squeegee with Water Sprayer can be installed on either the power nozzle or the extension lance, depending on the job at hand. Once the lance has been installed on your Hydroshot, install the squeegee into the end and twist it to secure in place. For specific instructions with illustrations and for additional safety information, please refer to your owner's manual.