6.5 Amp WORXSAW 4.5" Corded Compact Circular Saw
- 4700 RPM no-load speed provides smoother cutting than traditional corded compact circular saws.
- Laser guideline for ultimate accuracy when cutting.
- Perfect for 2x4 cutting, 1-3/4 in (46mm) cutting capacity with a compact design.
- Cuts up to a 45° bevel.
- Quick and easy depth adjustments.
- High-efficiency wood blade for 40% faster cutting than standard compact circular saws.
- Designed for easy one-handed operation.
- Spindle lock button for easy blade changes.
- Dust extraction capability with built-in dust port.
- Do It Yourself. Do It Better. Do It With Worx—Worx tools are engineered with cutting-edge technology, and efficiency standards, so you can build a cost-effective tool collection that’s been designed to last.
Yes, the WX437L Corded Compact Circular Saw is the perfect tool for cutting through 2x4 lumber and plywood at 90°.
Yes, this 4.5" Circular Saw does have the laser guide.
Yes, the WX437L Corded Compact Circular Saw will handle bevel cuts up to 45°.
Yes, this corded compact circular saw is capable of plunge cuts, and instructions are available within the manual on how to safely make the cut.
This Corded Compact Circular Saw uses a 4 ½ in. blade with an arbor size of 3/8 in.
Frequently purchased together
Fast and Compact
1-3/4" Cutting Capacity
Perfect for cutting 2x4s. There’s no need to set up the full-size circular saw for that task. Just grab the WORXSAW and go!
Ultimate accuracy every time. For straighter rip & plunge cuts. Once you use a laser guide, you’ll never go back.
Ergonomic Slim Handle Design
For easy, one-handed operation and more maneuverability than a full-size circular saw.