20V 5" Cordless Pruning Saw with Extension Pole
- Powerful, compact, and versatile pruning saw with extension pole for pruning, trimming, delimbing, and bucking.
- Offset bar & chain for improved line-of-sight.
- Onboard tool for fast & easy chain tensioning.
- Retractable bar & chain guard for enhanced under-cutting capabilities.
- Guarded handle design for added safety and security.
- 4 ft. extension pole offers added reach when cutting or pruning higher limbs.
- Same Battery, Expandable Power. The same battery powers over 75+ 20V, 40V, and 80V lifestyle, garden, and power tools in the Power Share family.
This cordless extendable pruning saw is an extremely compact and versatile saw for pruning bushes, trimming limbs, delimbing fell trees, bucking fell trees, and more. The 4 ft. extension pole allows for added reach when tackling higher or hard to reach limbs.
The Worx Cordless Pruning Saw with Extension Pole is extremely efficient and easy to use. It is less intimidating than a traditional chainsaw as its compact design makes it more maneuverable and manageable in tighter spaces for intricate cuts. The compact size also allows for enhanced portability for on-the-go pruning and cutting, such cutting logs for the campfire, clearing paths while hunting, or maintaining properties. Also, the guarded bar & chain, as well as handle, provide added protection and security for the user. The 4 ft. extension pole makes it easy to reach higher limbs.
The retractable bar & chain guard automatically retracts out of the way when pruning or cutting from above. When under-cutting is necessary, the user can manually retract the guard to cut upward, from under the branch, etc.
Yes, the pole is removeable and the pruning saw can be used with or without the pole.
The only difference between the WG324.1 and the WG324 is the included extension pole with the WG324.1. If you have already purchased the WG324 and are interested in purchasing an extension pole, the WA4300 extension pole accessory will soon be available. Please check back for updates.
The bar & chain needs to be manually oiled with any standard chainsaw bar & chain oil. Liberally apply oil to the chain in a similar manner to oiling a bicycle chain.
Once applied, press the trigger to run the saw for a few seconds so the oil can fully cover the chain. Repeat as needed.
Oiling the bar & chain before every use (and throughout longer cutting sessions) will drastically improve performance and tool life.
Rough, grinding sounds during operation and frequent jamming/binding when cutting may be a sign more oil needs to be added.
You can purchase a replacement chain loop on our website by.
You can purchase a replacement bar on our website by.
3-Year warranty on the tool.