20V MAKERX HubX Power Source & Tool Adapter with USB Port
- The HubX connects to any 20V Power Share™ battery to power the MAKERX series of Go-Anywhere Creative Tools.
- 4 ft. long flexible cord attachment allows for unencumbered movement when working.
- Control Switch provides accurate Variable Speed control in applicable tools.
- Large On/Off button is sealed and lighted for quick on/off control.
- Includes a USB port to conveniently charge your electronic devices while working, using the same 20V battery.
- Belt clip allows you to clip the HubX and battery to your belt, allowing for even more portability and freedom while working.
- Lightweight design makes it easy to manage and hold.
Both models adapt 20V battery power for the MAKERX crafting tools. The HubX includes a USB charging outlet and belt clip.
Any Worx 20V Power Share™ battery will work with the HubX.
The cord reaching from the HubX portable power source to the MAKERX crafting tools is 4 feet long.
No, the HubX is strictly designed to power the MAKERX series of crafting tools, along with a 20V Power Share™ battery.
Your Portable Crafting Power Supply
There's no need for an extension cord with MAKERX tools. You're free to work in the middle of the deck, driveway, or the workshop. And the HubX includes a USB port for charging your devices, plus a belt clip more even more mobility.