20V MAKERX Rotary Tool - Tool Only
- 20V Rotary Tool for use with the MAKERX system of portable crafting tools.
- Compact brushless motor offers a longer runtime and more power over non-brushless motors.
- Variable speed control with up to 35,000 RPM offers precise control for a wide array of crafting projects.
- Universal fit system accepts other brands of rotary tool bit accessories.
- Micro-ergonomic design enhances overall user control and comfort while reducing fatigue.
- Use the MAKERX Hub to connect to any 20V Power Share battery to power the MAKERX series of go-anywhere creative tools.
- *20V battery (WA3520) and MAKERX Hub (WA7150) not included
- (4) - Silicon Carbide Grinding Stones
- (4) - Engraving Points
- (1) - Spanner Wrench/Slotted Driver
- (1) - Wheel Mandrel
- (5) - Cutoff Wheels
- (5) - Sanding Discs
The MAKERX Rotary tool ships with a 1/8 in. collet, and can use any standard collet on the market.
The MAKERX Rotary tool accepts all standard rotary tool accessories, provided the proper collet is in place.
These recommendations will help maximize the performance of your tool, and achieve the best results.
- Do not subject the tool or accessory to heavy load. Use light, constant pressure. Pushing harder typically does not improve removal rate or performance. Be patient and let the tool work as designed.
- Allow the tool to reach target rotation speed before engaging the work piece. Use the fastest rotation possible while still achieving desired results. Typically, tougher materials require faster rotation speeds.
- Clamp the workpiece whenever possible. A moving work piece is more likely to create a pinching or binding situation.
When using a cutting wheel, keep the wheel straight in the cut. If the wheel is twisted, it will tend to grab and climb out of the cut. The tool will shut off in an effort to prevent this situation, which is called kickback.
If the tool does stop suddenly, press the power button to turn it off. Remove the accessory from the workpiece. Turn the tool back on and allow the rotation to build to target speed. This may take between 1.5 to 3 seconds. Resume the work gradually. If cutting, take care to follow the cut path already established. Do not twist or bind the blade.
Multiply Your Creativity
MAKERX is a system of portable, powerful, and precise crafting tools. It puts the power you need into compact and ergonomic tools that you can take anywhere to make anything. Make your world more beautiful with MAKERX.
- MAKERX Wood & Metal Crafter Stencil and Accessory KitItem: WA7218$49.99
Powerful & Precise
Pick Up the Pace
Go from 0 to 5,000 to 35,000 RPM, which is as fast as any cordless rotary tool.
Made to Mind the Details
The slim design lets you grasp it like a pencil when you need to so you can make very intricate movements.
Take Your Power with You
The Hub goes where your tool goes. That's 20V of portable power that doesn't need to be near an outlet.
Take your crafting to the next level with the 20V MAKERX Rotary Tool. With the MAKERX Hub, this rotary tool can go anywhere and deliver performance that can compare with any corded Dremel tool in its class. The brushless motor can deliver up 35,000 RPM and with the WORX 20V battery, you get plenty of runtime.
For precision craft tools, this is the best rotary tool you will find. You can control the speed of the bit from the MAKERX Hub and the micro-ergonomic design offers fine precision for tasks that require great detail. This hobby tool from WORX also comes with a universal fit system, so you can use bits and attachments from other manufacturers.
With the right attachments, the MAKERX rotary tool is ready to tackle all sorts of jobs. This power tool with a rotating blade is good for cutting, polishing, grinding, sanding and more. When you buy this piece of craft hardware, it comes with the basic accessories to help you get started. This rotary tool from WORX comes with five cutting wheels, five sanding discs, four engraving points and four silicon carbide grinding stones.
For an easy to use crafting tool that can go anywhere, the MAKERX rotary tool is hard to beat. Add in some of the other tools that work with the MAKERX Hub and you will have a versatile hobby toolkit that can help you complete or enhance a wide range of projects.