20V Power Share 5" Cordless Pruning Saw
- Powerful, compact, and versatile saw for pruning, trimming, delimbing, and bucking.
- Offset bar and chain for improved line-of-sight.
- Onboard tool for fast & easy chain tensioning.
- Retractable bar and chain guard for enhanced under-cutting capabilities.
- Guarded handle design for added safety and security.
- Same Battery, Expandable Power. The same battery powers over 75+ 20V, 40V, and 80V lifestyle, garden, and power tools in the Power Share™ family.
The WG324 is an extremely compact and versatile saw for pruning bushes, trimming limbs, delimbing fell trees, bucking fell trees, and more.
The WG324 is extremely efficient and easy to use. It is less intimidating than a traditional chainsaw as its compact design makes it more maneuverable and manageable in tighter spaces for intricate cuts. The compact size also allows for enhanced portability for on-the-go cutting, such cutting logs for the campfire, clearing paths while hunting, or maintaining properties. Also, the guarded bar & chain, as well as handle, provide added protection and security for the user.
The retractable bar & chain guard automatically retracts out of the way when cutting from above. When under-cutting is necessary, the user can manually retract the guard to cut upward, from under the branch, etc.
3-Year warranty on the tool.
Frequently purchased together
Conveniently Prune, Trim & Delimb
Small But Mighty
The ultra-compact design allows the user to hold this cordless pruning saw up high for longer and to get into tighter spaces than you could with a full-size chain saw.
See the Cut
The offset bar & chain lets you see exactly what and where you’re cutting or pruning. More precision and efficiency so you can get more done and do a better job.
Perfect for on-the-go cutting such as cutting campfire logs, clearing paths while hunting, or maintaining properties.