Yard and Power Tools Reviews and Ratings
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK
We want WORX product reviews to be just like our products – solid and reliable. Submit a review so the entire WORX community can select the right tools for their projects.
REVIEW & WIN
From July 1 to September 30, 2023, every time you write a qualifying product review on worx.com, you’ll be automatically entered into a drawing to win a "Worx Fall Clean Up Bundle". THREE winners will receive each of the following tools: (WG512) TRIVAC 12-Amp Electric 3-IN-1 Blower / Mulcher / Yard Vacuum, (WG323) 20V Power Share 10" Cordless Pole/Chain Saw with Auto-Tension, (WG779) 40V Power Share 4.0 Ah 14" Lawn Mower w/ Mulching & IntelliCut (2x20V). Submit your review today for a chance to win! ($589 prize value) Good luck!
Sweepstakes Terms & Conditions
WORX® REVIEWS SWEEPSTAKES
OFFICIAL RULES & CONSUMER DISCLOSURE
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
THE ODDS OF BEING SELECTED DEPEND ON THE NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED DURING THE PROMOTION PERIODS
- ELIGIBILITY & PRIZE: This sweepstakes promotion (the "Promotion") is open only to persons who are legal residents of the United States and are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor (defined in Section 2 below) and their spouses, parents, siblings, and children are ineligible to win a Prize. The Promotion is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. THREE (3) people will be awarded each of the following tools: (WG512) TRIVAC 12-Amp Electric 3-IN-1 Blower / Mulcher / Yard Vacuum, (WG323) 20V Power Share 10" Cordless Pole/Chain Saw with Auto-Tension, (WG779) 40V Power Share 4.0 Ah 14" Lawn Mower w/ Mulching & IntelliCut (2x20V). A $589 value!
- SPONSOR: The Promotion is conducted for the benefit of Positec Tool Group, a North Carolina corporation with headquarters at 929 Jay Street Suite 200, Charlotte North Carolina 28208 ("Sponsor").
- AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Promotion constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- ENTRY PERIODS: The Promotion begins on July 1st, 2023 at 12:00 am EST Eastern Standard Time ("EST") and continues through September 30th, 2023 at 11:59 pm EST (the "Promotion Period"). The right to enter the Promotion or win the Prize is non-transferrable. The Overall Promotion Period is from July 1st through September 30th, 2023.
- HOW TO ENTER: The Promotion is only offered electronically via the Internet. You may only enter the Promotion via worx.com by writing and submitting a product review. Entrants will receive one entry for completion of a valid product review during the Promotion Periods. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- DRAWINGS: On or about October 3, 2023 at 12 noon EST, Sponsor will select THREE (3) potential winners in a random drawing of all eligible and proper entries received during the Promotional Period (three winners altogether). The odds of being selected depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The Prize will be awarded only on verification by Sponsor that all Promotion requirements have been met by the winners. Winners will be notified via e-mail address supplied at the time of the review submission. Prize will then be mailed out to each winner using the mailing address provided via e-mail correspondence. Winners will have two weeks to claim his or her prize after the initial e-mail is sent.
- PRIZES: There will only be THREE (3) Prize winners. No Prize substitutions are allowed except at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Prizes are not transferable or refundable and must be accepted as awarded. Approximate retail value of the Prize is estimated to be $490 (excluding all applicable taxes, charges and fees). This is a taxable event and all Federal, state, and local taxes and expenses related to the receipt of a Prize are the responsibilities of the Prize winner. Sponsor will submit to the Internal Revenue Service all necessary or advisable documentation. Cash will not be awarded in lieu of prizes.
- PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Promotion constitutes the entrant's consent to the Sponsor's use of entrant's name, likeness, biographical information, endorsement and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration. Participation in the Promotion constitutes each entrant's express written consent to Sponsor and its affiliates contacting entrant via any contact information provided by entrant, including without limitation wireless phone, for purposes of this Promotion and to communicate any future promotional offers or special offers issued by Sponsor.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS/DISQUALIFICATION: If the operation, security, or administration of the Promotion is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, then Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend or terminate the Promotion to address the impairment and then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the Prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process, product review process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper entry into the Promotion. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, its related companies, and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors and agents (the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of the Prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (f) injury, death or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of the Prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties' liability will be limited to the actual cost of entering and participating in the Promotion or $130, whichever amount is greater, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney's fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a North Carolina state court situated in Mecklenburg County. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Official Rules, entrant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the of North Carolina, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the aforementioned state.
- OFFICIAL RULES AND PROMOTION RESULTS: A copy of these Official Rules, or the name of the Prize winners, may be obtained by sending a written request to Sponsor at the address listed in Section 2 above to the attention of the Marketing Department.
- DATA PROTECTION NOTICE: Entrant's personal information is protected by Sponsor's privacy and safeguard policy.