Join our VIP text list and get 10% off your purchase. Text WORX to 28266. Less than 5 msg/mo. Text STOP at anytime. Msg & data rates may apply.Join our VIP text list and get 10% off your purchase. Text WORX to 28266. Less than 5 msg/mo. Text STOP at anytime. Msg & data rates may apply.
24V Lead-Acid Lawn Mower Battery (50020108) (Discontinued)

24V Lead-Acid Lawn Mower Battery (50020108) (Discontinued)


  • Compact and lightweight design make it convenient to remove from the mower and charge separately.
  • Features a power test indicator to give you the battery's current level of charge.
  • Built-in handle makes it easy to remove and transport your battery.
  • For use with models: WG775, WG782 and WG783.
Compatible with
WG775, WG782
Rated Voltage
Battery Type
Lead Acid
Charging Time
≈ 5-7 Hours
Charger Model
(1) - 24V Lead-Acid Mower Battery

This battery (WA3216) is compatible with the WG782 and WG775 mowers.

The 24V lead acid battery weighs about 9 lbs.

On the WG775 mower, each 24V lead acid battery will provide enough working time per charge to cut up to 6,000 sq ft. Actual results may vary depending on the density of the grass or weeds you’re cutting, the amount of trimming versus edging, and the age of the battery pack.

It takes about 5 to 7 hours to fully charge the battery.

Our lithium batteries and lead acid batteries are separate platforms and are not interchangeable.

Regardless of the tool or job at hand, we recommend that our customers follow standard safety precautions while using our tools, including wearing safety eyewear, gloves, appropriate shoes and clothing, and keeping hair tied back. Always refer to the owner’s manual for complete safety information before operating any tool.

If you decide this battery isn’t right for you, we offer a 30-day Money Back Guarantee from the date of receipt (less shipping and handling). View more information here.

View more information on our warranty here.

Many replacement parts are available online under Accessories.



This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, phthalate or bisphenol A which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash your hands after use. For more information go to


Ce produit peut vous exposer à des produits chimiques, incluant au plomb, au phtalate ou au bisphénol A, qui sont reconnus dans l'Ètait de Californie comme pouvant causer un cancer, des anomalies congénitales ou d'autres dommages à l'appareil reproducteur. Assures-vous de bien vous laver les mains après usage. Pour en savoir plus, veuillez consulter le site