NITRO 40V Power Share 20" Cordless Push Lawn Mower + 2 Bonus 4.0Ah Batteries
- Limited time bonus battery deal: Get (2) additional 4.0Ah batteries for just $99 (included in total price) so you can mow the whole lawn with no downtime, or use in your other 20V, 40V, or 80V Power Share tools.
- Gas-like power—Worx Nitro outdoor tools are engineered to provide gas-like power, performance, and runtime.
- 3-in-1 functionality—Mulch / Bag / Side-Discharge.
- 40V cordless push lawn mower with high-capacity 4.0Ah Power Share PRO batteries.
- Durable, 20 in. steel cutting-deck w/ NutriCut™ dual-stage mulching capabilities.
- 7-position, single-lever cutting height adjustment.
- Charge-level indicator provides quick reference to the remaining runtime.
- Fully collapsible handle for compact, stand-up storage.
- Run longer with high-capacity batteries—Worx Power Share PRO intelligent batteries deliver extended run times, plus heat and impact protection. Compatible with all Worx 20V and 40V tools, outdoor power and lifestyle products.
Yes, this mower comes with (2) 4.0Ah Power Share PRO batteries, plus (2) bonusand a charger.
This lawn mower is not self-propelled, but is still agile and easy to work with.
The deck width is 20 in. and the cutting width is 19 in. to deliver great cutting efficiency.
Yes, this cordless push lawn mower has a sturdy, metal cutting deck.
You can adjust the cutting height of this Lawn Mower to give you exactly the cut you want. Switch between multiple different cutting height positions with an easy-to-use single-lever adjustment.
The collection bag fill level can be checked by lifting the flap covering the opening. With over 1 bushel of fill capacity, emptying is easy and convenient.
This push lawn mower can be used with or without the collection bag. If you’d rather not collect your clippings, you can use the rear discharge or mulching feature to feed the trimmings back into your yard to nourish it naturally.
Yes, this lawn mower has a side discharge outlet. With the lawn mower off and batteries removed, you can easily attach the direcitonal outlet to the side of the lawn mower with no tools required. This mower also comes with Nutricut® for premium mulching capability.
While your lawn mower is powerful enough to handle wet grass, we don’t recommend mowing wet grass. Wet grass can inhibit cutting performance, form clumps that interfere with the mulching action and/or reduce runtime. For best performance, wait until the grass dries before cutting.
Since this lawn mower is designed for easy, compact storage when not in use, it’s shipped to you in a similar configuration to save you on shipping. There is some minor assembly required, but will take less than 5 minutes and will not require any tools.
Changing blades on this lawn mower is easy! You’ll need protective hand gloves and a spanner wrench to remove the blade. For detailed instructions and illustrations, review the owner’s manual.
The replacement lawn mowing bladeAdditional .
Storing the mower outside is not ideal and is not recommended. Worx lawn mowers fold into a compact shape to make storage in your garage or shed easy. For more information about folding down the mower for storage, review your owner’s manual.
Our lithium-ion (Li-Ion) tools and nickel-cadmium (Ni-Cad) tools are separate battery platforms and are not interchangeable. Li-Ion batteries offer our customers maintenance-free technology without the hassle of managing the memory effect inherent in Ni-Cad batteries.
The Power Share PRO series of WORX high-capacity batteries are designed for optimal performance and come standard with the WORX NITRO product offering. These batteries utilize an intelligent battery management system that monitors each cell to enhance, power, performance, and runtime.
Innovative, thermoplastic material encases each cell to pull heat away and maximize the cell’s performance, resulting in longer runtime.
360° cell protection provides increased security against vibration, drops, and water intrusion. This full-wrap design limits the influence that a compromised cell can have over the rest of the battery pack.
No. The WORX Power Share PRO batteries can be used on all existing WORX 20V MAX chargers (WA3742, WA3881, WA3764, WA3770, WA3884, WA3835).
No. The batteries require the same amount of charge-time as the standard WORX Power Share batteries. However, due to the Cell-Cooling Technology in the Power Share PRO batteries, they stay cooler, longer. As a result, less wait-time is needed before a battery can start charging, due to high temperature.
The Power to Outperform
With better performance and longer run times than traditional cordless tools, Worx NITRO employs advanced engineering & cutting-edge tech for superior efficiency, so you'll get more done on every charge.
- 20V Power Share & 18V MaxLithium Battery 60-Minute Quick ChargerItem: WA3881$69.99
- 20V MAKERX 2pc Rotary Tool + Wood/Metal Crafter Combo KitItem: WX988L$179.99
- 20V MAKERX 2pc Combo Kit - Rotary Tool + Angle GrinderItem: WX990L$179.99
- 20V MAKERX 2pc Combo Kit - Rotary Tool + Air BrushItem: WX992L$199.99
Frequently purchased together
The Power to Outperform Gas Mowers
Quickly switch between modes: mulch when you want to return nutrients to the soil, bag when you want a cleaner-looking lawn, or use the side-discharge feature when you want a little of both.
Power Share PRO Batteries
For gas-like power, performance, and runtime, this cordless push mower runs on high-capacity 4.0Ah batteries. And it runs quieter, cleaner, and less-expensively than a gas mower.
Durable 20" Steel Deck
The innovative NutriCut dual-edge mulching blade provides superior lawn fertilization. And the premium steel deck is perfect for lawns with tough terrain.