40V Power Share 14" Cordless Chainsaw w/ Auto-Tension (2x20V) - Tool Only
- High-efficient brushless motor design for long-lasting power and performance.
- Quick-stop chain brake, to help prevent accidental cutting.
- Automatic, tool-free chain tensioning system for extended bar & chain life.
- Automatic chain lubrication for continuous easy use.
- 40 volts of total power delivered by two 20V Power Share batteries.
- On-board battery indicator so you know exactly how much charge is left.
- Share batteries, Save Money. Use the 20V Power Share™ batteries you already own and save money by purchasing just the tool.
- *Battery & Charger Not Included.
This is our tool-only version, which does not include either a battery or charger
Yes, with WORX Power Share™, you can share the battery and save money. You can use any WORX 20V MAX Power Share battery you already have. By sharing the battery between tools, you’ll always have the power you need to complete any job.
The 40V Power Share™ tools are designed to work with two batteries and will not operate with just one battery installed. For optimum performance, both batteries should be of the same Amp-Hour (ah) rating and fully charged.
To fell a standing tree, it’s recommended that you use a bar longer than the diameter of a tree. To cut a tree that has already fallen, you can cut up to double the bar length minus a couple of inches by making two cuts, one from each available side of the tree. For example: If the bar is 16” you can cut a log up to 30 in. (76.2 cm) in diameter.
This chainsaw can take any kind of bar and chain oil, which is available in most hardware stores or stores that sell chainsaws.
With a saw designed to self-lubricate during operation, a little oil leakage is normal. To help minimize and prevent leakage, we recommend wiping down the tool after use and storing horizontally when not in use.
All our traditional chainsaws include our patented auto-tension chain tightening system that prevents over-tightening for extended bar & chain life.
You can find the replacement bars and chains under our Accessories page and they can be shipped right to you.
- 20V Power Share 1-hour Dual Port Quick Charger (WA3884)Item: 50037017WA3884$119.99
- 20V Power Share PRO 8.0Ah Lithium-Ion High-Capacity BatteryItem: WA3678$219.99
FREQUENTLY PURCHASED TOGETHER
GET TO KNOW THE 40V 14" CORDLESS CHAINSAW
CONVENIENCE THAT’S A CUT ABOVE
BRUSHLESS = BETTER
Built with a high-efficiency brushless motor, this chainsaw is longer-lasting, more reliable and more powerful.
THE PERFECT FIT
The WORX WG384 Cordless Chainsaw features a tool-free chain tensioning system for extended bar, chain life, and easy adjustments.
2X20V = 40V
Two 20V Max Lithium batteries team up for 40 volts of total power and performance, and eliminate the need for messy gas. Plus, you can share batteries within other Power Share tools in your arsenal.
5 MUST-HAVE TOOLS FOR YOUR HURRICANE KIT
Hurricane preparedness should be one of your chief concerns if you live in an area affected by these natural disasters.
DO’S AND DON’TS OF USING A CHAINSAW
A chainsaw can be one of the most useful yard tools you own. It can make jobs like chopping wood or cutting tree branches much easier.
THINK CHAINSAWS ARE JUST FOR MEN? THINK AGAIN!
Cindy from AkronOhioMoms.com has a lot to say about the WORX 40V Power Share 14″ Cordless Chainsaw on her blog!