5/8" Cutting Capacity Bypass Pruner
- Bypass pruning blade design ideal for precisely cutting stems and branches.
- Fully hardened, precision-ground steel blades stay sharp, longer.
- Non-stick coated blades for smooth cutting, less binding, and enhanced rust-resistance.
- Lockout switch for secure, compact storage.
- Double-dipped plastic handle for non-slip, comfort-grip.
- Do It Yourself. Do It Better. Do It With Worx. – Worx tools are engineered with cutting-edge technology, and above modern efficiency standards, so you can build a cost-effective tool collection that’s been designed to last.
WORX now offers a select offering of garden hand tools, including this 5/8 in. Bypass pruner. Our goal is to complement our outdoor power equipment offering by providing quality hand tools.
Yes. Use a wire brush or fine sandpaper to remove any rust deposits or debris. Then, use a wet stone or carbide sharpener to sharpen the blades of the bypass tree pruner. Lubricate the blades after sharpening.
A 15-Year warranty is offered on all WORX garden hand tools.
Perfect for Pruning Branches & Stems
This 5/8" Bypass Pruner is sharp and stays sharp longer, thanks to fully hardened precision-ground steel blades. That sharpness makes for cleaner cuts, which are healthier for your plants and flowers.
Frequently purchased together
- 20V Power Share PRO 8.0Ah Lithium-Ion High-Capacity BatteryItem: WA3678$219.99
- 20V Power Share & 18V Li-Ion Dual Port Battery ChargerItem: WA3770$99.99
- 20V Power Share Pro 4.0Ah Lithium-Ion High-Capacity BatteryItem: WA3012$129.99
- 20V Power Share PRO 5.0Ah Lithium-Ion High-Capacity BatteryItem: WA3571$179.99
- GUTTERPRO Universal Gutter Cleaning Kit for Leaf BlowersItem: WA4094$79.99