40V Power Share 12" Cordless Chainsaw w/ Auto Tension (Discontinued)
- Dual 20V Power Share batteries deliver 40V total power and performance.
- 12 in. Bar with automatic chain tensioning system prevents over-tightening.
- Compact and lightweight weighs just under 10 lbs. with the battery attached.
- Automatic chain lubrication for longer tool life.
- Chain brake stops the saw quickly for added safety and security.
- Same Battery, Expandable Power. The same battery powers over 75+ 20V, 40V, and 80V lifestyle, garden, and power tools in the Power Share™ family.
This tool comes with two (2) 20V Power Share 2.0ah batteries and a dual-port charger for efficient charging.
Yes! You can use any of our 20V batteries with this tool.
Note: Any tools that use two 20V batteries, it is recommended to use two of the same amp batteries and ensure that they are equally charged. When you use two batteries with different power, the machine will only run to the lower common denominator.
To fell a standing tree, it’s recommended that you use a bar longer than the diameter of a tree. To cut a tree that has already fallen, you can cut up to double the bar length minus a couple of inches by making two cuts, one from each available side of the tree. For example: If the bar is 16” you can cut a log up to 30” in diameter.
This chainsaw can take any kind of bar and chain oil, which is available in most hardware stores or stores that sell chainsaws.
With a saw designed to self-lubricate during operation, a little oil leakage is normal. To help minimize and prevent leakage, we recommend wiping down the tool after use and storing it horizontally when not in use.
All our traditional chainsaws include our patented auto-tension chain tightening system that prevents over-tightening for extended bar & chain life.
You can purchase a replacement chain (50033881) by
- 20V Power Share 1-hour Dual Port Quick Charger (WA3884)Item: 50037017WA3884$119.99
- 20V Power Share PRO 8.0Ah Lithium-Ion High-Capacity BatteryItem: WA3678$219.99